User Controls

Family of 3 and dog dead, no one knows why

Donald Trump Black Hole

The bodies of Mariposa residents John Gerrish, Ellen Chung, their 1-year-old daughter Miju, and their family dog were discovered in the Sierra National Forest on Tuesday, a day after they were reported missing.

"Investigators have considered whether toxic gasses, toxic algae and carbon monoxide from abandoned mines near [the] area may have contributed to the deaths," Mariposa County Sheriff's spokeswoman Kristie Mitchell told Fox News.

Mitchell added, "We're not focusing on one specific cause at this point. There's just still so many that we can't rule out. We've looked at lighting strikes in the area. We've looked at storms… the weather, animals. We're looking at the entire area as a whole."

RELATED: 'Beloved' Family and Dog Who Died in Mysterious 'Hazmat Situation' Had Moved to Enjoy Nature

The bodies of the family members and their dog did not have any physical wounds, signs of trauma and no suicide note that would indicate it was intentional, she told Fox News.

"It makes for a very unique, very strange situation," Mitchell explained.
    https://people.com/human-interest/john-gerrish-ellen-chung-miju-family-of-3-mysterious-death-california-hiking-trail-dog-initial-autopsy-no-clues/

Apparently the guy was a rich San Francisco software guy and owned a bunch of rental properties around the area.
    WARIAT WAT U FINK?????????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My money is on the Hat Man.

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    They drank the Kool-Aid.
    Devil’s Gulch.
    it was the dimensional merge. This is gonna happen more every day until September 16th

SONICHYU ZAPS THE LIGHTNING
    Looks like he bought a wife from the Philippines.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Looks like he bought a wife from the Philippines.

You can get them on layaway with a payment plan now.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Cause of death has not been determined, and investigators are considering whether toxic algae blooms or other hazards may have contributed to the deaths.

Toxicology reports are pending. Investigators have ruled out any weapons being used or dangerous gases from a mine along the trail.

On Tuesday, forest officials had closed access to trails in the area due to “unknown hazards”.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/04/toxic-algae-closure-merced-river-california-hiker-family-died

Toxic algae sounds like a load of bullshit, an official excuse. Why won't they be honest? What terrors lurk in the forest?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Probably got suffocated by toxic gas. Happened on a larger scale at a lake in africa once. Lots of people died
    Originally posted by Donald Trump https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/04/toxic-algae-closure-merced-river-california-hiker-family-died

Toxic algae sounds like a load of bullshit, an official excuse. Why won't they be honest? What terrors lurk in the forest?

just like I said, space lasers
    Maybe the dog killed them all and then killed himself? Murder suicide?
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Probably got suffocated by toxic gas. Happened on a larger scale at a lake in africa once. Lots of people died

inert gasses suffocate.

toxic gasses kill.

your wellcome.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Was there any evidence of anal probing?
    Little green men had been spotted in the area just days earlier.
    Originally posted by stl1 Was there any evidence of anal probing?

are you fantasizing aliens anally probing a 1 year old.

have you been.

did you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I heard about this. Kind of shitty that the kid had to go too.
    Originally posted by Sophie I heard about this. Kind of shitty that the kid had to go too.

its for her best anyway.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its for her best anyway.

Objectively without two parents to take care of her, probably. But it still sucks.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ My money is on the Hat Man.

it was a hat crime
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top