User Controls

Afghan refugees COME TO CANADA!!!!!!!! WE ARE OPEN!!!!

Grab as much hash as you can stuff in a suitcase and COME ON DOWN I will buy it bulk rates $500/kilo ITS LEGAL HERE!!!!!!!

I know who they are. People from Afghanistan. BRING LOTS OF HASH IT'S LEGAL HERE!!! AMERICA IS FULL OF COMMUNISTS COME HERE INSTEAD!!! BRING MONEY AND HASH TO MAKE BIG BUCKS

It's just come out that Biden scooped up 112,000 Afgan refugees and dumped them penniless into American cities (with Covid and no testing), but he only rescued 5,000 of the 50,000 US citizens stranded in Afghanistan.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Fuck head.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Fuck head.

american retard pig fucker globalist that thinks drugs should be illegal, literal communism. MY BODY MY CHOICE!!!
    Left over $80,000,000,000 worth of high tech US military equipment behind for the terrorists to take, including 102 Black Hawk military helicopters valued at $5,000,000 each, and thousands of military Humvees @ $220,000 each. Also left behind hundreds of millions of dollars worth of high-tech US military weaponry, including the latest rocket launchers, grenade launchers, and missile systems. The Taliban are set up in the $1,000,000,000 embassy he also left behind entirely intact.
    they selling it for pennies on the dollar lol bring it to Canada and sell it to the canadian armed farces
    Biden and Co. also left behind over 200 US military jets, completely intact, at a cost to the US taxpayer of $78 million each. Each jet contains the latest US military radar, weapons, tracking and firing technology and equipment, which the Taliban are currently educating themselves from, as we speak.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Canada is garbage, real talk. Canadians are literally handicapped & incapable of making decisions. Bottom dwellers
    Hard to believe that ANY US President could be this openly evil, callous and malicious, but we're witnessing it before our very eyes.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood american retard pig fucker globalist that thinks drugs should be illegal, literal communism. MY BODY MY CHOICE!!!
    Lol
    Canadians ride around on moose drinking maple syrup and apologizing for everything.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Canada is garbage, real talk. Canadians are literally handicapped & incapable of making decisions. Bottom dwellers

your country is a racist shit hole lmao our immigrants follow the rules and everyone here gets along.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ya. I’ll kill u all individually. Pussy fuck tards. Stop being gay.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Durrrr blame it on Canada. Shit heads
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hard to believe that ANY US President could be this openly evil, callous and malicious, but we're witnessing it before our very eyes.

Cope you whiny faggot
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Ya. I’ll kill u all individually. Pussy fuck tards. Stop being gay.

Come get me fatty maybe those rolls will help keep you alive when the blizzards come through. I'll be in a snowbank with my sniper scope aimed at your fat head

DontTellEm Black Hole
    🤣😤🍼 maybe get a job first. Stupid.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    hehhehe😛
Jump to Top