User Controls

This is insane

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    He's involved in being a cop killer twice and an arm bank guard

I know we all hate the central banking system and there are a couple of corrupt asshole cops I know. But these cops responded to an arm robbery in place and killed along with a civilian guard just doing his job for next to nothing in pay.

I thought cop killers get the death sentence including those involved but didn't cause the death. 3 people died, and two were cops.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/chesa-boudins-father-granted-clemency/

Mayor London Breeze is asking Gov Nusom to give her brother clemency.

She got fined for this but DA boudine got his father out.
    WellHung Black Hole
    fuck a nigger. they last longer
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    in 5-10 years everyone will be dead
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian in 5-10 years everyone will be dead

how am i going to die?
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung how am i going to die?

hopefully really slowly and painfully
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian hopefully really slowly and painfully

why do u hope for that?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by WellHung why do u hope for that?

She's trying to be edgy.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She's trying to be edgy.

CandyRein loves her alternatives.
    Originally posted by WellHung how am i going to die?

Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian hopefully really slowly and painfully

Oooo ooóo me next, how will it happen
    Kev Space Nigga
    so from what i understand he was a getaway driver that never shot anyone and for that he faces life in prison, just because a few pigs got killed while he waited in the car? fucking bullshit, he never shouldve done more than a few years behind bars.
    Originally posted by Kev so from what i understand he was a getaway driver that never shot anyone and for that he faces life in prison, just because a few pigs got killed while he waited in the car? fucking bullshit, he never shouldve done more than a few years behind bars.

I agree prison sentences are harsh in USA and for profit. Also it's unfair cunts like Epstein got to pay for a large cell and not be pushed into GP

But.. it seems really fucked up how other drivers of bank robberies sit and rot for the same outcome of even a civilian dying while these specific political anarchist have had 3 separate power figures (Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and now Andrew rape man Cuomo) release Boudine father.

It weirds me out these people on the radical left totse/cDc boards worshipped Bill Ayer and che guevara which clearly Hope Campaign mimicked visual styles on poster.
    pstein isnt the problem bro just get it hrouh your brianwashed head. all those chicks were willing participants or hookers. same with thwntholywoodnguy thwt got sentence as a result or thwt bullshit metoo shit. all those actresses were willing to go to his place and ruck no rape for roles or career like polanski and natasha kinski.
    nigger
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I agree prison sentences are harsh in USA and for profit. Also it's unfair cunts like Epstein got to pay for a large cell and not be pushed into GP

But.. it seems really fucked up how other drivers of bank robberies sit and rot for the same outcome of even a civilian dying while these specific political anarchist have had 3 separate power figures (Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and now Andrew rape man Cuomo) release Boudine father.

It weirds me out these people on the radical left totse/cDc boards worshipped Bill Ayer and che guevara which clearly Hope Campaign mimicked visual styles on poster.

we know that the time spent in a labor camp known as for profit prisons will depend on how rich the perpetrator is, but this guy never got a break, he got a pardon after already spending decades in prison for a non violent crime. its the shittiest example i could thunk up of how insane the justice system is. thats not insane, thats just the status quo.
    Originally posted by Kev we know that the time spent in a labor camp known as for profit prisons will depend on how rich the perpetrator is, but this guy never got a break, he got a pardon after already spending decades in prison for a non violent crime. its the shittiest example i could thunk up of how insane the justice system is. thats not insane, thats just the status quo.

I understand this. He was just the driver. You're missing the point. But in most states and usually at Federal Level that if a person is apart of a crime (Robbery for example) and someone dies. Regardless if that person pulled the trigger or caused the murder of another. that person will get life as well. But when it's a Cop. it's usually the Death Sentence. and this was 2 Police officers and a Bank Guard (Which some states consider a security or bank guard as a Peace Officer or a civilian Officer).

They weren't your average protesters. they brought real guns to a bank robbery and not just tried to grab and run for it. if they went around grabbing money or just passed a note and no one got shot. it would of made sense. They brought guns with pure intent to kill "The fascias pigs" of the banking system regardless if it was a civilian officer or a real cop. "They were going down". he got in that getaway car knowing the guys he was with where very likely going to kill someone.

This group was blowing up federal buildings
    Also the bigger fact is this. Other bank robbers might be getting life sentences. where is their clemancy or pardons?

that's the biggest point. and Why the same WUO group. Started by Bill Clinton? Clinton went to Russia during the 1960s. the only other American known to have done this during the 1960s was Lee Harvey Oswald. and you know how that turned out.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung CandyRein loves her alternatives.

You’re a fuqn lunitic ... no one needs to have an alt to insult you retard ..

I don’t have an alt ..I don’t even talk like that .. you wish I cared enough about you to wish you death bitch lmao
Jump to Top