User Controls

Why is there some fag called mmG impersonating mmQ?

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I always liked mmQ but mmG seems like a bit of a chode.

Whose alt is it?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I always liked mmQ but mmG seems like a bit of a chode.

Whose alt is it?

He's my snarkier alter ego. It's AI software designed to mimic me but also be meaner than I generally am.
    It's mmR
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's mmR

False.

By the way my local news posted an article that I was scrolling past quickly that made me DOUBLE TAKE as I noticed something... What was it you ask?

It was pictures of that "girl" that had messaged you the pics and nudes and was so eager to hang out. LOL. Apparently thousands and thousands of people have gotten the same messages. As we assumed but it was still funny to actually see it.
    Originally posted by mmQ False.

By the way my local news posted an article that I was scrolling past quickly that made me DOUBLE TAKE as I noticed something… What was it you ask?

It was pictures of that "girl" that had messaged you the pics and nudes and was so eager to hang out. LOL. Apparently thousands and thousands of people have gotten the same messages. As we assumed but it was still funny to actually see it.

That 2000 timing whore!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top