User Controls

Sexbots are really going to be a thing within 15 years

I’m so ducking hype

How about you guys?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    practically, what's the difference between a sex doll/bot and heroin

all it is is a dopamine dump
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra practically, what's the difference between a sex doll/bot and heroin

You haven’t seen Her have you
    doesn't really matter; I mean what is the practical purpose of a robot you can bang

just cut out the middle man
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    My hand is still free so it's a no from me
    once the robot girls come out you are just gonna stay home and ignore them because you're a low T bitch can't even fuck a robot

OP is a confirmed asexual fronting as a ped
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    they will never make a perfect country girl robot, or a proper trailer trash Tiffany,, its a bummer
    I'd rather take a chance with a dirty needle hanging from a toothless 35 year old methhead milf junkie than fuck a sterile machine.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood once the robot girls come out you are just gonna stay home and ignore them because you're a low T bitch can't even fuck a robot

OP is a confirmed asexual fronting as a ped

At the end of the day you're both after fake women, so I don't really see how you have room to talk shit.

At least his has a vagina 🤷‍♀️
    simping for cock nose, what has the world come to
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra practically, what's the difference between a sex doll/bot and heroin

I think I get where you are going there, but couldn't you say the same about all modern conveniences?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I think I get where you are going there, but couldn't you say the same about all modern conveniences?

to an extent, but in this case you're subverting the prime drive in all sexually dimorphic animals

the most powerful instinct and motivating factor in the human psyche no longer has a productive outcome

at that point, why bother with tricks and just hammer the neurotransmitters
    it just seems like adding extra unnecessary steps to me

Well, one causes deadly withdrawals, the other is a sentient flesh light.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra to an extent, but in this case you're subverting the prime drive in all sexually dimorphic animals

the most powerful instinct and motivating factor in the human psyche no longer has a productive outcome

at that point, why bother with tricks and just hammer the neurotransmitters

You could say the exact same thing if you were a hunter-gatherer trying to make a criticism of agriculture.
    opioid withdrawals aren't deadly, and the only real difference there is the potency of the dopamine dump

chronic masturbators get similar symptoms if they stop, though of course to a much lesser degree
    Originally posted by Donald Trump You could say the exact same thing if you were a hunter-gatherer trying to make a criticism of agriculture.

not really - you're still producing food either way
    Originally posted by aldra opioid withdrawals aren't deadly, and the only real difference there is the potency of the dopamine dump

chronic masturbators get similar symptoms if they stop, though of course to a much lesser degree

Yes you can.... Opioid and alcohol are the only drugs with deadly withdrawal.
    alcohol, benzos and barbs because they reduce the seizure threshold
    Originally posted by aldra alcohol, benzos and barbs because they reduce the seizure threshold

The vomiting and shits can cause dehydration if untreated as well.

Thank you for clearly doing research instead of insisting I'm wrong.

The withdrawals aren't always deadly either as long as the person withdrawalling has medical attention.
Jump to Top