User Controls

Do you ever think about stuff like this

When the Afghanistan situation broke loose so much was happening, so much chaos and tension.
    People rushing to destroy documents in the American embassy, evacuating people and so much more I’m sure

But

What the media DOESNT cover and what you won’t hear about is all the suffering
    Just think of all those people tortured and killed by taliban, imagine what their pain and suffering is like

So you ever try to put yourself in that position?

Just imagine the terror as you’re about to be beheaded or thrown off a building

It’s horrible
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    should've thought about it before collaborating with an invading army
    Originally posted by aldra should've thought about it before collaborating with an invading army

You aren’t that stupid
    The oligarchic bloodlines have their people in charge
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i want to know who set up and organized their press conference/media equipment.
    Originally posted by STER0S i want to know who set up and organized their press conference/media hardware.

they literally seized the media apparatus the US set up while they were there
    Originally posted by STER0S i want to know who set up and organized their press conference/media hardware.

Dude
    This is all just for show
    You think the glow niggers are this weak?
    You think the US military is this sloppy?
    They did all this so they can have an excuse to go back in even harder

I don’t follow geo politics but it’s obvious this is a chess move
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell You think the glow niggers are this weak?

yes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra yes

You should read about the black nobility and the black and grey popes.
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell When the Afghanistan situation broke loose so much was happening, so much chaos and tension.
    People rushing to destroy documents in the American embassy, evacuating people and so much more I’m sure

But

What the media DOESNT cover and what you won’t hear about is all the suffering
    Just think of all those people tortured and killed by taliban, imagine what their pain and suffering is like

So you ever try to put yourself in that position?

Just imagine the terror as you’re about to be beheaded or thrown off a building

It’s horrible

what about libya, chad, congo, haytee, nirobi, mali, ghana, djibouti, new guinee, what about them star trek.
    my thoughts are composed of anger towards government regulations, shekel schemes, cute girls and minecraft
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what about libya, chad, congo, haytee, nirobi, mali, ghana, djibouti, new guinee, what about them star trek.

Pump and dump
    Originally posted by aldra yes

its more politics than the military and intel.

im pretty sure pentagon and everyone else was held back by state dept or something due to politics.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood my thoughts are composed of anger towards government regulations, shekel schemes, cute girls and minecraft

Are you that kid on last.fm who keeps talking in some cryptic lingo related to minecrap
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell Pump and dump

you dont even knwo whatbthat means.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny you dont even knwo whatbthat means.

Sure I do
    How do you think you came to be?
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell Are you that kid on last.fm who keeps talking in some cryptic lingo related to minecrap

i don't know what last.fm is
    I don't listen to music it SUCKS🤬🤬🤬 1. Im a piglin from mine craft 1.16 in reel life 2. 1.16 is da best update minecrafy if u disagree ill stab u with a brick (briks r cool (numbe 3) 4. Kevnkliff
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its more politics than the military and intel.

im pretty sure pentagon and everyone else was held back by state dept or something due to politics.

the real issue isn't that there was a withdrawal - it was going to happen eventually because they never even had a concrete condition for 'victory', let alone a pathway to it.

the process itself was a master class in incompetence and poor planning - 'intelligence' dropped the ball hard because they thought the Taliban wouldn't be able to take control inside 3 months and they did in 2 weeks (US intelligence services typically rely heavily on signals and fail to utilise human intelligence which simply doesn't work outside of an effective surveillance state), the military panicked and left a shitload of hardware behind (some of which they ended up destroying with airstrikes), and the withdrawal was so rushed that they left behind HUGE numbers of collaborators PLUS devices that the Taliban are able to use to identify them
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell Dude
    This is all just for show
    You think the glow niggers are this weak?
    They did all this so they can have an excuse to go back in even harder

I don’t follow geo politics but it’s obvious this is a chess move

Likely
    Originally posted by aldra the real issue isn't that there was a withdrawal - it was going to happen eventually because they never even had a concrete condition for 'victory', let alone a pathway to it.

and the only reason it dragged that long and only began in earnest half a year after biden took hold was all due to politics.

the process itself was a master class in incompetence and poor planning - 'intelligence' dropped the ball hard because they thought the Taliban wouldn't be able to take control inside 3 months and they did in 2 weeks (US intelligence services typically rely heavily on signals and fail to utilise human intelligence which simply doesn't work outside of an effective surveillance state), the military panicked and left a shitload of hardware behind (some of which they ended up destroying with airstrikes), and the withdrawal was so rushed that they left behind HUGE numbers of collaborators PLUS devices that the Taliban are able to use to identify them

i disagree with this, remember that clip from july 8th where biden was asked if afghan was going to collpase as the intel officials had claimed, and biden doubled down and said no, it wasnt inevitable ?

you have to remember the intel agencies work at the pleasure of the commander in cheif. if the white house wanted them to come up with labs and traillers hauling WMD, they'll have to come out with powerpoints of WMD hauling traillers.

if the executive wanted them to simg the collapse isnt inevitable, they would have to chorus the collapse isnt inevitable.

if you listen to bidens speech on monday he admited it was politics that held the evacuation of americans back.
Jump to Top