I ordered some LED lights

They sync to music
    I’m super excited
    Hopefully they’re bright and have good depth
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Meanwhile, other people are doing interesting things with LEDs
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell I’m super gay

No argument here.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Meanwhile, other people are doing interesting things with LEDs

This idiot stares at flagpoles for hours yet can’t see how LED light strips would be super entertaining
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I hope they blind the fuck out of you or turn you spastic
    Originally posted by Grylls I hope they blind the fuck out of you or turn you spastic

I wear sunglasses and I’m already crazy
    Thats cheatin
    Growing weed in your closet is a better use for LEDs. OP shouldve been aborted
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Growing weed in your closet is a better use for LEDs. OP shouldve been aborted

Why am I not surprised you’re stupid enough to suggest growing weed in an apartment building
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Growing weed in your closet is a better use for LEDs. OP shouldve been aborted

I dun that once before if u dont beleive me u can ask me mam or me gran

True story my gran helped me she loves plants
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell Why am I not surprised you’re stupid enough to suggest growing weed in an apartment building

Its not stupid, sloppy motherfuckers do this constantly and manage to pull off top notch harvests regularly.

If youre paranoid, put a faraday cage around the grow + enhancement the air so absolutely no smell escapes.

But you suck at life and couldnt improvise your way out of a wet paper sack.

Apartment is a lame excuse people have been regurgitating forever
    You stare at flags for hours
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Meanwhile, other people are doing interesting things with LEDs

LEDs are just light sources.

you can do nothing more interesting than you can do with light bulbs.

on topic: i retrofitted high-power LED headlights into my bike and now its supre bright and illegal.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny LEDs are just light sources.

you can do nothing more interesting than you can do with light bulbs.

on topic: i retrofitted high-power LED headlights into my bike and now its supre bright and illegal.

put a cutting laser on there too
    Originally posted by aldra put a cutting laser on there too

it will be invisible at the high and furious speed i normally ride.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it will be invisible at the high and furious speed i normally ride.

that makes it even more dangerous

IR lasers are a fuck
    Originally posted by aldra that makes it even more dangerous

how ?
    if you arrange them in a portal you can connect to the dimensional meterge
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how ?

if you see a blue beam you can cover your eyes or look away

it doesn't take long to do permanent damage - I flashed a 20mw green laser in my eye for a fraction of a second and burned out a dot in my vision
    Originally posted by aldra if you see a blue beam you can cover your eyes or look away

it doesn't take long to do permanent damage - I flashed a 20mw green laser in my eye for a fraction of a second and burned out a dot in my vision

i already have floaters in my eyes. besides my bike is lower than most cars so the headlight usually hit the rear of cars in front and bounce back and i imagine thats how lazers are going to be too.
Jump to Top