User Controls

if you don't enjoy breaking bad literally never talk to me ever again and go fuck yourself

YEZP
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I watched the complete series 3 times but the movie was shit
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    It's the stupidest fucking show ever. Completely unrealistic and it ruined Bryan Cranston's career.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryIVer It's the stupidest fucking show ever. Completely unrealistic and it ruined Bryan Cranston's career.

Fuck u its what made his career h8in fag
    Originally posted by AngryIVer It's the stupidest fucking show ever. Completely unrealistic and it ruined Bryan Cranston's career.

loser
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Completely unrealistic

Lord of the rings is the same, and Star wars. completely unrealistic...no one ever takes a shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I've never watched it, i just saw like the first four episodes. Is it worth the time
    Originally posted by Solstice I've never watched it, i just saw like the first four episodes. Is it worth the time

YAS QWEEN
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lord of the rings is the same, and Star wars. completely unrealistic…no one ever takes a shit.

those are fantasy shows this is a crime drama you fucking retards it's totally realistic
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood those are fantasy shows this is a crime drama you fucking retards it's totally realistic

No it's a fantasy show too dummy...any story that isn't a retelling of actual events is fantasy.

lol I bet you think reality shows are real too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Being the NORMAL NORMAN that I am, I have watched the entire series about once a year since it came out. So 10 times or so.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Come to think of it I'm about due for another watch.
    Originally posted by mmQ Come to think of it I'm about due for another watch.

Might I suggest a Rolex. /stl mode off.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Breaking bad was kinda like Dexter. At some point it turns into a soap opera with dramatic over-acting

And gets boring
    Lol dexter was for chicks
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Might I suggest a Rolex. /stl mode off.

/Marge Simpson groan on
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I honestly didn’t really like it and couldn’t make it past like the first couple episodes where he is like torturing dude in his basement or whatever. I stopped there
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I honestly didn’t really like it and couldn’t make it past like the first couple episodes where he is like torturing dude in his basement or whatever. I stopped there

Like with most things you have to stick with it...first season is like having blue balls...but when you finally get that nut...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No it's a fantasy show too dummy…any story that isn't a retelling of actual events is fantasy.

lol I bet you think reality shows are real too.

fantasy is like elves and shit you retard. CRIME DRAMA is like CSI, Criminal Minds, Narcos, Breaking Bad, The Wire.

This would be the most "fantasy" in the show is how did he make D-meth from p2p

p2p produces a racemic mixture but THE REASON IT'S BLUE is because he does Xray crystalography to separate the isomers which is a PLOT POINT and not far from reality. If someone could do that he could probably build a meth empire like in the show because that's a unique valueable innovation nobody has ever done before THAT EXPLAINS THE ENTIRE PLOT BUT THEY LEFT IT OUT BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK A CHIRAL MOLECULE IS

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood fantasy is like elves and shit you retard.

Fucking foreigners..

Fantasy:

imagination, especially when extravagant and unrestrained.
    the forming of mental images, especially wondrous or strange fancies; imaginative conceptualizing.
    a mental image, especially when unreal or fantastic; vision:
Jump to Top