User Controls

About to lose my virginity.

the fucking dogs from the ministry of pigs have recently made it mandatory for everyone in non-essential service sectors to be fully vaxxinated before theyre allowed to work or patronize such bussinesses.

i thought of quitting my job which i can do and live quite comfortably for years but theres no escape. everywhere that are considered non essential, and sooner or later everywhere will be inadmissible without vaxx certificate and i dont know how long this thing will last.

so after giving it a long and a hard thoughts, i've decided to bend my knees and take the plunge, up my ass.

its not the death that im afraid of, its being half half alive d paralysed due to stroke or a complete human plant that i fear.

fucking pigs in the government of dogs.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Eh I’ve injected a lot of research chemicals so idk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    theu dont contain research RNAs,
    they arent even chemicals, theyre bioligical agents.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    You’ll be ok. I had covid a year ago and I also got the vaccine. The vaccine was much more pleasant.
    fucking dogs like wariat i see
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://socioparivar.wordpress.com/2009/10/20/single-women-prefers-dogs-than-men/
    It's fine, I've been fully vaccinated for 5 months now and I'm perfectly normal...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if they get close enough to stab you they're close enough to stab them
    I'm getting my flu shot this weekend I think, then in a month or 2 I'll get the booster for Covidian...I'll see what else I can get for free too while I'm there, maybe a pap smear.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Just print one out.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Let us know if the injection site becomes magnetic.
    Just print one out you dumbass.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Let us know if the injection site becomes magnetic.

I already have a magnetic personality so it's hard to tell a difference.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey let me know in 400 years how that faggot Covid vaccine is negatively affecting you!
    Originally posted by mmQ Hey let me know in 400 years how that faggot Covid vaccine is negatively affecting you!

Are you suggesting it's the elixir of life?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Are you suggesting it's the elixir of life?

N..no?
    If I'm around in 400yrs because of the Covidians I'd be more than happy to fill you in on my vaccination experiences.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy

our government despite being complete kleptocrates and pigs, are not retarded.

we have this eye of sauron server thingy that sees and records everyone and their vaxx stat.

when entering participating premises we show them the qr codes on our phones.
Jump to Top