User Controls

Fona 8-17-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I only got 3 hours of sleep today.
    And I am on 10 hours at work tonight.
    Michelle signed the lease to her apartment today and is wanting my help after work moving stuff over there.
    Im already exhausted and Im not even dressed to go to work.
    Right now I am drinking my coffee and trying to waste more time by ducking around on NIS.
    The food pantry stopped by today and dropped off a small bag of some of the worst candies the dollar store has to offer.
    I might dump it out and try and post a picture to see what you guys think.
    This year feels like it has gone really fast.
    Lately I have just felt so drained and I am starting to think that might be in part due to the fact I have no real routine.
    Having no responsibilities other than "make enough money", I am leaving the rest of my days to play out by chance and it isn't always easy to get stuff done that way.
    I already know that all too soon it will be flu season again and Dr. Fauci is going to call it covid and everyone will have to wear a mask and stay in their houses expect for when it is time to go work with the vast number of people at their jobs.
    I am not looking forward to winter this year. I didn't even get to enjoy my summer.
    Anyways, I gotta get ready for work.
    TTYS
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

^This is suppose to be emergency food rations...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lul, the shops probably just get a flat subsidy so they give away whatever's cheap and close to expiry
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Last year I got 15 pounds of shredded cheese and a box of 50 LED lightbulbs.
Jump to Top