User Controls

The Fatal Flaw Of Free Market Capitalism

The entire point of this video is "if there was no government, Amazon would be a ruthless dictatorship"

What incentive would Amazon have for wanting to operate a government which are not free to run, they require taxes. Taxes do not seem like a very good investment for a business especially in a system with NO GOVERNMENT how to get everyone to start paying taxes to be able to afford to run the government?

Unless you are running the government at a loss and just propping it up with the endless capital from private enterprise but that doesn't seem likely that a corporation or investors would want to throw all that money away for very little or no return. I just can't see any scenario where a corporation would do more than what they already are

Coca Cola and Amazon aren't in the business of building roads or hospitals. Construction companies do that and they don't care who pays the bill. If Jeff Bezos wanted to build a hospital and roads they would hire another company to do it and only do it if it makes economic sense. I don't see how you go from that to OKAY LETS ROUND EVERYONE UP AND FORCE THEM TO WORK IN THE FACTORIES.

What factories? Making what? Selling to who? Does social media, cancel culture and cameras not exist in this fantasy world either?

governmemts are free to run.

you need to go out more.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny governmemts are free to run.

you need to go out more.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

inconsequential debts are not debts.
    THE DEMAND FOR LAND IS ONLY CREATED BY THE SCARCITY IMPOSED FROM ECONOMIC REGULATION
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood THE DEMAND FOR LAND IS ONLY CREATED BY THE SCARCITY IMPOSED FROM ECONOMIC REGULATION

there are plenty of lands in nevada.
    Oh no a private corporations took every square inch of land and defend it with their monopoly of force what do
    which one
Jump to Top