User Controls

I guess War is over. Taliban seems to be the Winner

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    20 fucking years of WHAT?

Got damn Dick Cheney and Bush. they knew damn well it wasn't Osama Bin Laden but his Family who paid for that attack. Saudi Arabia should have been the country to go after. And damn it, they should have taken spoils of war of the Oil. Opecs oil. they did this. not Afghanistanians. WTF? in the end Bin Laden was in fucking Pakistan. Pakistan harbored Bin Laden however they're "Our little buddies"

Fuck you Capt Falcon, You dirty raghead anti heeb.

I called it last week in several forum boards. This will end just like Vietnam. Now the paper is saying this. and yesterday it looked exactly like the exit of Vietnam in the 70s. people hanging off of aircrafts and falling to their deaths.
    Afghanistan they were hanging off of C130 or loader crafts on the wheel wells hatches.

notice dude in circle posting a last shoutout like an A'lphaStan

Thousands of US soldiers dead, tens of thousands more crippled for life, millions of civilians dead, trillions of dollars spent. All for what? Absolutely nothing.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready

Looks like he's ready to go.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Thousands of US soldiers dead, tens of thousands more crippled for life, millions of civilians dead, trillions of dollars spent. All for what? Absolutely nothing.

I wont say who but a son of a family member had a pre condition exasperated by what the doctors feel was the depleted uranium rounds. I talked to him for the first time and didn't make contact with fam for a few years and he had died. age mid 30s.

His mother has been through so much. more than Myself and though nothing to do with the war, my life has been hell for the last few years. one thing after another. her's is the only one I know these past years that was worse. She told me to move on. I just might have to.

but neither of us has suffered as much as the Soldiers or the Civilians of Afghanistan or Iraq. half a million. millions? who fucking knows for sure.

But remember the ol Addage-Platitude. "Hey Bro, That was 20 years ago. Let it go" and now it's been officially 20 years ago. So lets let it go. there will be more war and greater wars in the next 2 decades. USA averages them every 20 years
    Iraq, too. All based on nothing but lies. No weapons of mass destruction, although top military brass and top Whitehouse officials insisted they had them. Thousands of American soldiers lives lost, tens of thousands more injured for life, millions of Iraqi civilians dead, trillions of tax dollars spent. All for what? Absolutely nothing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Iraq, too. All based on nothing but lies. No weapons of mass destruction, although top military brass and top Whitehouse officials insisted they had them. Thousands of American soldiers lives lost, tens of thousands more injured for life, millions of Iraqi civilians dead, trillions of tax dollars spent. All for what? Absolutely nothing.

The thing is, He may have actually had them. But you can't just make a claim and not show evidence.

the other thing is an American Engineer had invented a large gun like the Schwerer Gustav of NaZi Germany.

Apparently the US DoD wasnt interested and so he said "fuck it, I'll find someone who will" which was Suddam Hussain. so Hussain had to go. however it is strongly believed that the Inventor (who was murdered) was assassinated by Mossad agents. because clearly Suddam wanted to hit Israel with shells. or possibly even a future nuke.

but exactly. No WMDs found. Patriot Act was deemed illegal by a Supreme Court Judge some months ago. but its still exist or did Trump rid it for good?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Patriot Act was deemed illegal by a Supreme Court Judge some months ago. but its still exist or did Trump rid it for good?

On March 10, 2020, Jerry Nadler proposed a bill to reauthorize the Patriot Act, and it was then approved by the majority of US House of Representatives after 152 Democrats joined the GOP in supporting the extension.[14] The surveillance powers of the Patriot Act needed renewal by March 15, 2020,[12] and after it expired, the U.S. Senate approved an amended version of the bill.[13] After President Donald Trump threatened to veto the bill, the House of Representatives issued an indefinite postponement of the vote to pass the Senate version of the bill; as of December 2020, the Patriot Act remains expired.[256][257]
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The jedi US government still has to pay reparations to the legitimate government of Afghanistan (the Taliban) for all the people they killed and hurt in their imperialist war over the last 20 years.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Bush did 9/11 though. We never should have been there in the first place.

Now we look like fucking pussies to the rest of the world
    Bush Jr. received the highest approval rating of any US President after he orchestrated 9/11. Just goes to show how utterly stupid the majority of Americans really are.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Thousands of American soldiers lives lost, tens of thousands more injured for life,

who pointed guns to their head and force them to enlist ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny who pointed guns to their head and force them to enlist ?

You're such a dick.

jump feet first into a wood chipper on slow, would you?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You're such a dick.

jump feet first into a wood chipper on slow, would you?

after you tell me who pointed a gun to their head and forced them to enlist.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny after you tell me who pointed a gun to their head and forced them to enlist.

I bet you're like 35 years of age and white. you're clearly Finny. You claimed to have been stationed in Israel at one point which is probably a lie.

What are you vindictive of, finny? that your mother finally weened you off her titty at age 17 and stop wiping your butt for you?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump The jedi US government still has to pay reparations to the legitimate government of Afghanistan (the Taliban) for all the people they killed and hurt in their imperialist war over the last 20 years.

Well they love kneeling, inevitably they will kneel before allah. Demographic change statistics says this is inevitable anyway.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Well they love kneeling, inevitably they will kneel before allah. Demographic change statistics says this is inevitable anyway.

J'ews don't kneel do they? maybe Orthodox ones do. We will all kneel before Allah or as us Christians and ancient J'ews pronounce him as Yahweh
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I bet you're like 35 years of age and white. you're clearly Finny. You claimed to have been stationed in Israel at one point which is probably a lie.

What are you vindictive of, finny? that your mother finally weened you off her titty at age 17 and stop wiping your butt for you?

your mad'cines.

take them.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your mad'cines.

take them.

Hold up a piece of paper showing us you're in Asia with those very words written on it (in English) and not one of those stupid "Type what you want the paper to say" kind of photos.
Jump to Top