User Controls

Lets get a serious and intellectual discussion going guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I ran into this doc just now and damm it is good:

just listen to the background tune ar 9:40 in as the german armies are shown going to kuban or caucasus the furthest point they reached. I have to wonder if hitler did not split his armies into army group a and b or the original plan to take stalingrad with the entire german force than head south for the oil if things would have tuene out much differently?

also, according to this doc, Hitler seriously consider after russia to go to africa or asia and conquer the whole world. anyone heard of this plan before? and is this a bit of an exagerattion or was it true that hitler was able to muster six million men including all allies and germans feom all corners of europe to achieve this win in 1942 at case blue or fall blau?
    "
    Lets get a serious and intellectual discussion going guys"

...and then posts a youtube video.
    did splitting army group south into two (a and b) with sixth army to act as the pincer to spearhead stalingrad with cost hitler the war? if they threw the entire army at stalingrad than later went south....
    Originally posted by Wariat did splitting army group a into two with sixth army to act as the pincer to spearhead stalingrad with cost hitler the war? if they threw the entire army at stalingrad than later went south….

No, only having 1 testicle is what cost Hitler the war.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    all 12 year old girls want to fuck their dogs

LOKOK UP MPOTHE FEDEIFNINOTON OF PEDOPHILE IA MEANS PRE PUBEDSCENT!!!!!! THAT GIRL IS 11 AND HAD HER PERIOD I AM NOT A PEDO!!!!!!!!
    Lets get serious here guys. Could hitler have taken the oil and destroy the soviets ability to wage war as the whole nation relied on a small geographical region for all their crude oil production and some other economic factors tyhat were within germans triking range in 1942 had the army not been split in two. And no not all 12 yr old girls want to fuck dogs in fact I think hardly any do and hope hardly any do but reading that shit that clinical professional answered to that father I had previously linked asking about it just makes you wonder dont it that some do? Or do you supposed it was fake some guy wrote a a fake story to some random clinical help forum or questionaire?
    I said serious discussions only guys that is what you wanted right? Isnt this what Octavian wanted or claimed if I go away will happen here?
    Originally posted by Wariat I said serious discussions only guys that is what you wanted right? Isnt this what Octavian wanted or claimed if I go away will happen here?

I don't have serious discussions, so no, that's not what I wanted.
    Originally posted by Wariat I said serious discussions only guys that is what you wanted right? Isnt this what Octavian wanted or claimed if I go away will happen here?

no, talk about dogs
    WellHung Black Hole
    only serious intellectuals can be intellectually serious.
    I wish I had a full English breakfast right now.
    english breakfast sux I want a diner breakfast

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood english breakfast sux I want a diner breakfast

I bet you've never had a full English.
    Look at that thing...just look at it!

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Look at that thing…just look at it!

looks delish, but wtf are those black circular objects?
    I have, my girlfriend has british parents and they eat mostly british food which I find pretty boring as a person that grew up around INTERNATIONAL CUISINE my entire life

Originally posted by WellHung looks delish, but wtf are those black circular objects?

I believe that's spotted dick
    Originally posted by WellHung looks delish, but wtf are those black circular objects?

Black pudding..as you Americans call it, blood pudding...it's congealed pigs blood basically...fucking delicious...just don't think about what it is.

ETA:

When I took Exwife #2 to England and we stayed at the Peak Hotel in Castleton we had full English breakfast included in the room price...she asked was it was and I told her to just try it...she tried it and liked it...when I told her what it was she spat it out like a filthy American.
    WellHung Black Hole
    i just ate 3/4 pound of turkey bacon, 3 eggs, bowl of corn chex, 3 hashbrowns and a yogurt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top