User Controls

Oh no, I'm becoming a sinoweeb.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Help, I'm gradually becoming obsessed with xianxia donghua and need recommendations (both on what to watch, and where - ironically the site I normally use to find my chinese cartoons doesn't have great coverage when it comes to actual Chinese cartoons).

pls help
    xiao meikai
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    You don't even see stuff like this in the shows that come from the capitalist hellscape known as Japan:

Truly, Chinese animation is marvelous. Remember, fellow cultivators: don't hunt demons without first having a Cornetto!
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO This shit is bonkers, give this game a try:

honk

Edit: to elaborate a bit I love this game and if anything I'm watching this stuff to get myself in the mood to play more of it. Problem is I'm a crackhead and want to min-max the fuck out of everything and I can't just chill and enjoy myself. I stopped playing my last save file because my plans for min-maxing had a tiny wrench thrown into them and I can't handle everything not being perfect. smh
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Almost finished with season 2 of the Mo Dao Zu Shi donghua but after that idk what to watch.
Jump to Top