User Controls

JOE BIDEN IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING IDIOT IN THE WORLD

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    This nigga just set us back 20 years in the middle east.
    His stupid decision got tens of thousands killed and raped.
    Then he went on vacation and redeployed troops which just wastes more time, money and resources.
    They can not do anything as all of Afghanistan is now under Taliban control.
    He shut down the Keystone Pipeline build and started buying more from the sand niggers raising the cost at the pump to tripled what Trump had it at.
    The inflation for everyday goods has put more Americans into poverty than there has been in all of human history.
    This idiot, this FUCKING idiot can't run our country at all.
    Look at Covid and how horrible they have used it as a fear factory to oppress American citizens.
    The whole charade has gone too fucking far.
    The election was stolen and the evidence was everywhere.
    If you disagree it is just because you are a terrorist.
    I am not putting a mask on my face or listening to some bathroom sink looking doctor who flip flops every day over shit.
    Joe Biden has ruined America.
    The stupid fuck doesn't even know where he lives.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    we might as well bow down to china while we're at it
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy His stupid decision got tens of thousands killed and raped.

the Taliban's actually been handing out amnesties all over the place and have made the Bacha Bazi molestation shit a capital offence
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by aldra the Taliban's actually been handing out amnesties all over the place and have made the Bacha Bazi molestation shit a capital offence

Do you live there?
    Seriously quit trying to sugar coat stuff.
    Im stick of you god damn democrats and your "It is okay that 86 people died in Chicago because black people and they don't have any problems and all white people are racists"
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Do you live there?
    Seriously quit trying to sugar coat stuff.
    Im stick of you god damn democrats and your "It is okay that 86 people died in Chicago because black people and they don't have any problems and all white people are racists"

lol

there are plenty of reports from disgusted US SOF trainers talking about how they couldn't reprimand the local warlords for paedophilia because it's 'their culture' and it'd undermine force effectiveness

stopping it was literally one of the reasons the Taliban formed in the first place
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra lol

there are plenty of reports from disgusted US SOF trainers talking about how they couldn't reprimand the local warlords for paedophilia because it's 'their culture' and it'd undermine force effectiveness

stopping it was literally one of the reasons the Taliban formed in the first place

You don't understand though. If the Afghans didn't fuck those boys in the ass the dogs would have instead.
    you need to get your wario vaccine ASAP
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I'm going to give you polio
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Dude, Biden is the fucking worst

I mean his kid legit dropped off a fucking laptop at a random repair shop while he was Uber cracked out and on a binge probably rivaling Charlie sheen, which contained a shit load of images of him smoking crack, fucking prostitutes, and apparently a lot of cp also.

And Biden seems to have a serious fucking problem smelling and touching children inappropriately in public, so we can only wonder what he does with them when no ones looking, probably the same shit his kid does

On top of that he can’t even give a coherent public speech without stuttering and saying some random crazy bullshit that no one had any idea what the fuck he is even talking about,

Come on man!

I mean it man!

Dudes a fucking creep and obviously a plant for the deep state or whatever you want to call it

JFK/mlkjr/Robert Marley, just to name a few, then 911, now corona, what’s next?

Ww3? I’m sure it’s coming but there will be a few more earth shattering events before it, one being uniting the entire world under a one world govt, even if it doesn’t look like it is, practically like we are now, but more civil rights will be stripped and I’m sure they will call it something like, protect the children act, or war against hate, or some other fucking bullshit that has no end, and it’ll probably be a large expansion on the patriot act, and soon enough you’ll have to wake up and do your daily calisthenics in front of your tele screen.

I mean it’s seriously 1984 and brave new world come to life.

I’m gonna start calling the vaccine soma.

And no I don’t mean carisoprodol I mean the drug in Huxleys brave new wold

But what the fuck do I know, I’m just an idiot retard
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Weren't you one of the people bitching about how terrible Trump was and how great it was going to be when Biden got elected?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy This nigga just set us back 20 years in the middle east.
    His stupid decision got tens of thousands killed and raped.
    Then he went on vacation and redeployed troops which just wastes more time, money and resources.
    They can not do anything as all of Afghanistan is now under Taliban control.
    He shut down the Keystone Pipeline build and started buying more from the sand niggers raising the cost at the pump to tripled what Trump had it at.
    The inflation for everyday goods has put more Americans into poverty than there has been in all of human history.
    This idiot, this FUCKING idiot can't run our country at all.
    Look at Covid and how horrible they have used it as a fear factory to oppress American citizens.
    The whole charade has gone too fucking far.
    The election was stolen and the evidence was everywhere.
    If you disagree it is just because you are a terrorist.
    I am not putting a mask on my face or listening to some bathroom sink looking doctor who flip flops every day over shit.
    Joe Biden has ruined America.
    The stupid fuck doesn't even know where he lives.

Last I checked he was the one living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

At least until Sept. 16th.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Weren't you one of the people bitching about how terrible Trump was and how great it was going to be when Biden got elected?

No
    Buyer's remorse??
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Buyer's remorse??

Hilarious dig, but Fonaplats really wasn't a Biden supporter. At least nothing in his post history suggests it.

I could have sworn he was anti-Trump though. Like a Bernie supporter or some shit, but honestly everyone sounds like Fona when they're sucking Biden or Bernies dick.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I bet that isn't Faux News like that idiot Trump watched.
    look closely.
    Originally posted by aldra look closely.

I'll bite, what am I looking for?
Jump to Top