User Controls

What the fuck is wrong with blacks these days

When I was in my early teens being black meant being ultra masculine and getting all the bitches
    I didn’t even know gay niggers existed

What is this shit
    When did the kikes start promoting faggotry amongst the negro population?
    wtf are you watching you homo

black people would beat you up and steal yur shit

You should read this
    https://www.nsm88.org/black-behavior
    looks gay
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell When I was in my early teens being black meant being ultra masculine and getting all the bitches

What is this shit

Blacks are the same all over the world and across time. The difference is you now have internet, so no longer rely on the TV to tell you what the world is like beyond your little hikikomori hovel.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    der ewiges schwarze
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    that video turned me gay and now i crave cock -- good going, asshole.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell When I was in my early teens being black meant being ultra masculine and getting all the bitches

What is this shit

Same time they started promoting faggotry among the white population.

Look at the bright side: Faggots tend to be less aggressive and take better care of shit, so maybe it will have a positive impact on society as a whole. Not to mention the world is dangerously overpopulated, so a few less breeders wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Honestly it's refreshing seeing regular faggots, not this mentally ill faggots who think they're delicate little girls.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Damn you Mike Lindell I was about to buy a MyPillow before you turned up with this racist shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    now you can buy one

and bite it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top