User Controls

How do you stream?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Trying to stream a game with my retarded head in the bottom right corner.
    What do I use to do that and how?
    Can I record it and post it here or go live too?
    If you haven't done it yourself already plz do not give advice.
    Looking for advice from experience only.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    You need a capture device.

https://www.amazon.com/Capture-Streaming-Recorder-Compatible-Windows/dp/B07567XQRS/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=streaming+devices+for+gaming+2021&qid=1628978953&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE0Vlc4MU9CTVFEMjEmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA1OTgzNTMzUVozVUJZSU0zUE1XJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA1NTk3NzcxQ0ZZNDRMOVM4Qk1UJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
    Originally posted by AngryOnion You need a capture device.

https://www.amazon.com/Capture-Streaming-Recorder-Compatible-Windows/dp/B07567XQRS/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=streaming+devices+for+gaming+2021&qid=1628978953&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE0Vlc4MU9CTVFEMjEmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA1OTgzNTMzUVozVUJZSU0zUE1XJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA1NTk3NzcxQ0ZZNDRMOVM4Qk1UJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Im not clicking your spyware.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Its just a link for an Amazon page not spyware unless Amazon is spying on me so they could spy on you?
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Its just a link for an Amazon page not spyware unless Amazon is spying on me so they could spy on you?

I was about to click before you said this.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i just clicked it and its only a link to a streaming product
    Originally posted by STER0S i just clicked it and its only a link to a streaming product

Your avatar looks like he is lying about who ate all the cookies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you need a program called OBS
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you need a program called OBS

Beat me too it. You don't need a capture device if you're streaming a PC game.

Get OBS and maybe I can walk you through how to use it on Discord or something. It's actually a pretty neat program even for just chatting with friends.
    there is also one called xsplit
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Apparently Xsplit has a premium version though, so you might have to pirate it for all the features.

There's Bandicam too. You could start a drug doing stream and call it "BundyCam"
Jump to Top