User Controls

Ilhan Omar is right about two things.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Incest is ok.
    Israel shouldn't exist.

Other than that she's a lunatic.
    Where daddy touch you and how did it feel
    LmaoJunkies Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Sophie Incest is ok.
    Israel shouldn't exist.

Other than that she's a lunatic.

Nah she's pretty chill.

You can immediately tell who the racist people are because they bring her up all the time. Same with AOC.
    Originally posted by LmaoJunkies Nah she's pretty chill.

You can immediately tell who the racist people are because they bring her up all the time. Same with AOC.

mexhico is over there.
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell Where daddy touch you and how did it feel

Daddy didn't touch me, well, other than to beat me until i grew big and strong. Then i beat him. Almost to death actually, had to go to court over it and everything. After that he didn't beat me no more.

My mom divorced him shortly after, he tried to off himself after that but couldn't even get that right. What a fucking loser.
    i wouldnt tell another soul if my dad ever touch me.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Wow this thread is pretty weird

Weirdly deep, but a good insight into how Sophie thinks non the less

It all begins to make sense
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by LmaoJunkies Nah she's pretty chill.

how the fuck does grossly disagreeing with their politics make some of us racist you fucking nignog
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by STER0S how the fuck does grossly disagreeing with their politics make some of us racist you fucking nignog

If you're denying being racist you're losing, because you're simping for their presuppositions. After all, they'll just say that ALL white people are racist.

EDITED
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Wow this thread is pretty weird

Weirdly deep, but a good insight into how Sophie thinks non the less

It all begins to make sense

What insights have you gleaned, pray tell.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

The Omar clan were deeply involved in genocide back home, and glow like the freaking sun.

I just know I am grateful they aren't anywhere near me. Keep them away, evil bulb headed scumbags.
    CoolDude2 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by STER0S how the fuck does grossly disagreeing with their politics make some of us racist you fucking nignog

Conspiracy theories abound ITT

Obama was Muslim also!!!!

Just wait till the 6th!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

The Omar clan were deeply involved in genocide back home, and glow like the freaking sun.

I just know I am grateful they aren't anywhere near me. Keep them away, evil bulb headed scumbags.

All Somali's have bulb heads. I used to work with two. One of them took infantile pleasure in telling me he fucks my sister. He didn't btw, he was just like: Walasha wash. *giggles*.

Lol.

So i got the other one to teach me how to say: That's your loss, she's ugly anyway. In Somali. When i said it he looked at me with a dumb look on his face then proceeded to giggle some more, lmao. What a fucking weirdo.
    Originally posted by CoolDude2

Conspiracy theories abound ITT

Obama was Muslim also!!!!

Just wait till the 6th!

September 16th* 10am
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Daddy didn't touch me, well, other than to beat me until i grew big and strong. Then i beat him. Almost to death actually, had to go to court over it and everything. After that he didn't beat me no more.

My mom divorced him shortly after, he tried to off himself after that but couldn't even get that right. What a fucking loser.

Oh you’re many things but “big” and “strong” are not them.
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell Oh you’re many things but “big” and “strong” are not them.

Funny guy.
Jump to Top