User Controls

DONALD TRUMP IS GETTING REINSTATED AS PRESIDENT TODAY ! ! !

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Polecat (aka Skunk aka Weasel), what time is the inauguration today?

I sure don't want to miss it!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The revolution will not be televised.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Why not?

Your last attempt was.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Why not?

Your last attempt was.

And yet apparently all the violence and profanity you claim happened wasn't caught on video at all.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Making

An attempt to minimize the Jan. 6th violence ain't

Gonna fly

Asshole

Public Safety
    Police union says 140 officers injured in Capitol riot

The physical toll on officers who defended the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 attack by a pro-Trump mob is becoming clearer, with reports by police officials and federal prosecutors indicating that about 140 officers were injured, the head of the Capitol Police officers’ union said.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died after trying to defend the Capitol from rioters. One Capitol Police officer and one D.C. police officer who were responding on the scene have died by suicide since the attack.

And since Jan. 6, 38 Capitol Police employees have tested positive for the coronavirus, almost entirely officers and supervisors who responded to the riot, Papathanasiou said.

At least 81 Capitol Police officers were assaulted during the siege of the Capitol, according to filings by federal prosecutors. The filings did not detail injuries sustained by officers, and a Capitol Police spokeswoman did not respond to a request for comment on officer injuries.

About 65 D.C. police officers also suffered injuries on Jan. 6, including several concussions from head blows from various objects, including metal poles ripped from inauguration-related scaffolding and even a pole with an American flag attached, D.C. police officials have said. Other injuries included swollen ankles and wrists, bruised arms and legs, and irritated lungs from bear and pepper spray.

Reports say officers were pushed down stairs, trampled by rioters, punched and run over in a stampede.

“I’ve talked to officers who have done two tours in Iraq who said this was scarier to them than their time in combat,” acting D.C. police chief Robert J. Contee III said at a news conference earlier this month.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    It's 2021, no one trusts media jedis or their anonymous sources any more. Video or it didn't happen.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    140 cops injured on Jan. 6th isn't enough evidence for you, Back-The-Blue-Bullshitter?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 140 cops injured on Jan. 6th isn't enough evidence for you, Back-The-Blue-Bullshitter?

140? Why not 1,400? There's about the same reason to believe it.
    Originally posted by stl1 140 cops injured on Jan. 6th isn't enough evidence for you, Back-The-Blue-Bullshitter?

whats the average number of american cops injured everyday while carrying oit their duties ?

ja.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Morons.

I'm surrounded by morons.

Idiots with the intellectual capacity of a kumquat and the moral capacity of a weasel.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Morons.

Idiots with the intellectual capacity of a kumquat and the moral capacity of a weasel.

You think that cops are terrified of MAGApedes.
    SEPT 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood SEPT 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's when the Kraken gets released.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 Morons.

those liberal democrat sponsored blm riots are sure peaceful arent they?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    crickets
    Originally posted by cigreting those liberal democrat sponsored blm riots are sure peaceful arent they?

I didn't see any problem with the riots or the riot at the capital. There should be more riots, blood in the streets and the government should be dragged out and executed.

Jump to Top