User Controls

TRUMP TAKING BACK THE WHITE HOUSE TODAY AUGUST 13TH 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually it has been postponed for a month until September 16th 10 AM !!! 10 AM!!! spread that around SEPT 16 10am

The Merge has caused a time dilation so we are a month behind in this dimension. Trumps army is on the other side of the iron curtain preparing their forces.

Imagine January 6th but with 100x more people, a coordinated military effort, artillery, bombers, tanks. The portal is going to open somewhere in the commonwealth.
    Gas all trannies! Gas all kikes! Whites only! Niggers back to Africa! It's time to SAVE AMERICA!!!

This is what Liberals actually think is gonna happen LMAO

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood This is what Liberals actually think is gonna happen LMAO

They're right.

1,000 years of National Trumpism!
    Trump is gonna be a mummy and life forever
    Now we just have to wait and see, for real this time.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    How is it possible that Joe Biden is still our President?

What went wrong?

Folx?
    Originally posted by stl1 How is it possible that Joe Biden is still our President?

What went wrong?

Folx?

Nothing except time dilation. Wait and see, september 16th! 10am!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 How is it possible that Joe Biden is still our President?

What went wrong?

Folx?

The senile pedophile?

I dunno. Apparently he was you people's first choice of candidate. Which says a lot about you.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If Trump comes back now he gets 4 terms in office because his first and second got bungled by fake news agents GET READY PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Trump is literally going to rule for the rest of his life
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    8 years!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]

What went wrong?

Folx?

technically obama is still president
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Trump is literally going to rule for the rest of his life

i hope his kids dont try to run in thr future... though im sure at least junior will.

i do not like djt's kids.
    THE TRUMP DYNASTY!!!
    *gulp*
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Somebody must have forgotten to give Trump the memo.
    the date has been moved to September 16th
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Somebody must have forgotten to give Trump the memo.

I don't read them anyway.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    How did this finally work out, anyway?

December 31st now, you say?

lololololololol
    SEPTEMBER 16TH!!!
Jump to Top