User Controls

August 20th Slavery rememberance day

https://algreen.house.gov/press-release/congressman-al-green-introduces-historic-original-slavery-remembrance-day-resolution

I wonder if this nig is going to recognize slavery around the world of past and present...and not just the American nignog slavery.

I hope we get a day off on Aug 20th so I can remember my ancestors suffering at the hands of the Romans...or the mindless slaughter, raping and pillaging we had forced on us by the Vikings where some of my female ancestors were enslaved as sexual cum buckets.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I wonder if this nig is going to recognize slavery around the world of past and present…and not just the American nignog slavery.

...apparently not, the racist motherfucker...American nignogs only, What a fucking ironic farce.

"Today, I introduced the Original Slavery Remembrance Day Resolution to establish August 20 (recognized as the day in 1619 that the first 20 enslaved Africans were brought to what is now the United States) as an annual day of pause to remember and commemorate the lives of those forced to live as chattels, bought, owned, sold, and dehumanized at the hands of inhumanity,”
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson …apparently not, the racist motherfucker…American nignogs only, What a fucking ironic farce.

"Today, I introduced the Original Slavery Remembrance Day Resolution to establish August 20 (recognized as the day in 1619 that the first 20 enslaved Africans were brought to what is now the United States) as an annual day of pause to remember and commemorate the lives of those forced to live as chattels, bought, owned, sold, and dehumanized at the hands of inhumanity,”

dont they have to be auctioned off first before they officially became slaves.
    I was a slave
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Is this what single people think about in the mornings because they aren’t having sex ....

Interesting ...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I commemorate March 17th every year in remembrance of the enslavement, torture and inhumanity forced upon the Irish by the worthless piece of shit British.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Is this what single people think about in the mornings because they aren’t having sex ….

Interesting …

whats your iq.
    I got a biscuit on my birthday
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny Give me Africanized attention

Nah
    Originally posted by CandyRein low

i know
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i know nothing about anything

I know lmao
    Originally posted by CandyRein im trans-racial person

we see.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Is this what single people think about in the mornings because they aren’t having sex ….

Interesting …

Jeez, I never had sex in the morning when I was married...who the fuck has energy for that at 5.30 in the morning when you gotta be shit shaved and showered and out the door by 5.50am.

Anyway, it was the incels on NPR talking about it on my drive in while I quickly knocked one out on Highway 290
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Just got a letter about reparations!

Ahhh snap !
    Originally posted by stl1 I commemorate March 17th every year in remembrance of the enslavement, torture and inhumanity forced upon the Irish by the worthless piece of shit British.

Lol..someone doesn't know their history...it was the other way around dumbass....

"St. Patrick was born in Britain of a Romanized family. At age 16 he was kidnapped by Irish raiders and carried into slavery in Ireland. After six years in servitude, he had a dream of his escape and fled his master.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Just got a letter about reparations!

Ahhh snap !

demand they give you dna tests to locate your closest relative in africa.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by CandyRein Just got a letter about reparations!

Ahhh snap !

I just got an email settlement from a class action lawsuit against google I signed up for ...god knows when or for what I don't remember...$2.15 sitting in my paypal account...SCORE.

Edit:
    Google Plus Profile Litigation has sent you $2.15 USD.

Note from Google Plus Profile Litigation:

This is your settlement payment as a Class Member in the Google Plus Profile Litigation, held in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, San Jose Division. This settlement payment has been calculated in accordance with the terms of the Settlement Agreement and Order Granting Final Approval of Class Settlement, Awarding Reasonable Attorneys’ Fees, Costs and Service Awards; and Entering Final Judgment which are located on the settlement website
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😂
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol..someone doesn't know their history…it was the other way around dumbass….

"St. Patrick was born in Britain of a Romanized family. At age 16 he was kidnapped by Irish raiders and carried into slavery in Ireland. After six years in servitude, he had a dream of his escape and fled his master.

Apples and oranges, dumbass.

You're comparing a person to my example of a people.
Jump to Top