User Controls

stuck in traffic on a 100 lanes

the 6s and the 9s aint looking so good on this morning zoo

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what means
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    There's no 100 lane highway in Canada, faggot.
    if everything was paved over you would just need to input xyz gps to your AI car and it would navigate through the car sea

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

That's a parking lot dumb dumb, you can see the space dividers.
    If you squint your eyes you can see the future

Fucking pedestrians...SMH as the lovely DTE would say.
    the not so lovely
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If you squint your eyes you can see the future

if u squint ur eyes my jiz mite miss em fgt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    there is no visualization of what I see but it's not roads or tubes, I see just a giant flat sea of concrete and cars in every direction filling the horizon

cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood there is no visualization of what I see but it's not roads or tubes, I see just a giant flat sea of concrete and cars in every direction filling the horizon

ur poor n will never have an automobile
    they are like girlfriends I can never keep them around very long
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood they are like girlfriends I can never keep them around very long

post pics of your past automobiles
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

I once owned have a pickup truck and a business of hauling furniture called "Truck and a Trailer" I also hauled hay and sometimes *redacted* for *redacred* and made decent money from it

I called her betty mae and then sold her drugs because . It was a worth it thinking back I could have still had Betsy Mae and travelled across the country with her but it DID NOT LAST
    Why am I not surprised you hauled semen filled beds and sofas around.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why am I not surprised you hauled semen filled beds and sofas around.

you have a pretty gay imagination
    i cant stop thinking about 1000 lane gigahighways
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood if everything was paved over you would just need to input xyz gps to your AI car and it would navigate through the car sea

would be fun to blow up in gta.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's a parking lot dumb dumb, you can see the space dividers.

Cedar Point Amusement Park according to the file name.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Cedar Point Amusement Park according to the file name.

now you're just making shit up
Jump to Top