User Controls

Transniggers

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Recently someone posted a comic about a "transnigger", which caused me to remember Rachel Dolezal, a white woman who identifies/portrays herself as a black woman. Of course people reacted to this in variety of ways. Some people commented that her behavior could be described as racist, and compared it to a person performing blackface. After reading this, it got me thinking - would these same people claim transsexuals could be described as sexist?

Either way, regardless of whether or not being "trans-something" is racist or sexist, I would like to hear all of your opinions on people like this. What do you think is more important, how these people identify themselves or how society identifies them? Does man define himself or is man defined by society? Some people, even some of the people on this very site, may possess certain traits or a condition that society defines as a mental illness, yet the individual himself may not feel that he is mentally unwell at all and may even identify as a perfectly fine human being. What's more important? How this individual defines himself or how the rest of the world defines him?

As technology progresses we can imagine that in some future timeline we may possess the technology required to actually alter a persons DNA or perhaps even create new bodies for their consciousness to enter. Imagine that in the future, men could literally become women, whites could literally become blacks, or maybe you could become a dog or a bird or a robot or whatever the fuck you wanted in this hypothetical future. Maybe even just a virtual person in some virtual reality. If we ever reached that point, would people who have undergone extreme transformations like that even be considered to be people any more? Would you still be the same person you were before? What the fuck are you anyways? Do you define yourself or does the world define you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What's a transnigger's soul, Obbe?

Either way, regardless of whether or not being "trans-something" is racist or sexist, I would like to hear all of your opinions on people like this.

This made me laugh.
    I define you as a transnigger, Obbe.
    I think they are mentally ill and that mental illness is being perpetuated as acceptable. Its sad to me because looking at the statistics gender reassignment doesn't really make them happier more productive members of society. They kill themselves at a higher rate than any other group. They have psycological issues at a higher rate than people who identify as "homosexual". They are rejected by many people around them for their choice. It is pretty obvious that this isnt a "normal" thing.
    R-R-R-REPOST!

I can run around on all fours, bark and eat dog food I am still a human.

To put it another way let us say an individual was born in India. They grew up in India and were surrounded by indian culture. We would say this persons nationality is Indian. But in this individuals mind their National Identity is that they are not of Indian descent at all. They, though being born in india, raised in india and surrounded by indian culture, have come to the conclusion they they are an Italian! In our day that is a rather insane thought. To think that you are something by "identity" and expecting others to accommodate you in an identity built of your own perception that wholly disregards the reality and circumstances that are directing your life.

But no, this Trans-Italians plight is seen and answered. Clinics open up with procedures to dye the skin the color of the individuals "National Identity" and though extremely risky this procedure is encouraged even though "Trans national" rates of suicide are actually higher after the procedure.

And we cannot forget that these rates of suicide in trans nationals could never be due to mental illness or defective psycology and must always be reinforces that the rate is higher because of their status as an oppressed people. Even though the suicide rates among all other minority groups who face similar levels of oppression are drastically lower.

And it would be a travesty and outrage when, during the olympic games, these trans nationals are unallowed to compete for the nation of their national identity rather the nation of their nationality. So we would accommodate and say "what is nationality anyway? is it not an archaic social construct? Isnt there a history of oppression surrounding this?" We must move forward and allow the Trans Nigerians to compete for Nigeria and so forth. To not do so would be a violation of our most basic human rights.

In time it comes to be that nationality as a simple and reasonable system of identification is plain wrong. It comes to be that even being a "nationalist" is something to be ashamed of because it is at its core "transphobic". Nationality is replaced by the idea of National Identity. Some people identify as a Russian though they reside in iceland. A resident of somalia becomes canadian overnight. Others believe that National Identity itself can be too restrictive and therefore become nationals of Middle Earth or Tatooine. There are even individuals who identify as Zeta Reticulations. And of course the nationally fluid must be accomodated, and people from day to day swap their national identity to whatever best suits the time.

There is actually a section of every police force specifically designed to aid transnationals who have faced adversity because of their situation as a transnational. To misnationalize is only seen as a crime of hate, discrimination and ignorance to which fines or jail time will be mandatory.

And in the end, when the change is made and we have patted ourselves on our backs for reconstructing nationality as national identity and accepting national fluidity a realization will dawn. A feeling will slowly sink in. When all is said and done no one really knows "who" they are anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly I think they are mentally ill and that mental illness is being perpetuated as acceptable. Its sad to me because looking at the statistics gender reassignment doesn't really make them happier more productive members of society. They kill themselves at a higher rate than any other group. They have psycological issues at a higher rate than people who identify as "homosexual". They are rejected by many people around them for their choice. It is pretty obvious that this isnt a "normal" thing.

What do you think about non-transexuals, people who society deems are mentally unwell but view themselves as perfectly fine?
    Kinda depends on the specific illness. There is a class of drug users that are definitly mentally ill and in need of intervention but this is a huge minority compared to what society thinks drug users actually are. The degree of something like anxiety or depression would determine how unwell someone is as well. They are natural feelings but some brains tend to overdo it.

I guess its all about degree in my eyes. If you are gay thats whatever but if you are gay and want to go out to a parade covered in dildos and kiss dudes and act like a degenerate that is self and socially destructive and should not be tolerated.
    Originally posted by thelittlestnigger R-R-R-REPOST!

I can run around on all fours, bark and eat dog food I am still a human.

But if we could alter your DNA or perhaps "download" your consciousness into the body of a dog, would you still be a human?

And in your opinion, what's more important, how you define yourself as a dog or how society defines you as a crazy man?

Originally posted by thelittlestnigger To put it another way let us say an individual was born in India. They grew up in India and were surrounded by indian culture. We would say this persons nationality is Indian. But in this individuals mind their National Identity is that they are not of Indian descent at all. They, though being born in india, raised in india and surrounded by indian culture, have come to the conclusion they they are an Italian! In our day that is a rather insane thought. To think that you are something by "identity" and expecting others to accommodate you in an identity built of your own perception that wholly disregards the reality and circumstances that are directing your life.

But no, this Trans-Italians plight is seen and answered. Clinics open up with procedures to dye the skin the color of the individuals "National Identity" and though extremely risky this procedure is encouraged even though "Trans national" rates of suicide are actually higher after the procedure.

And we cannot forget that these rates of suicide in trans nationals could never be due to mental illness or defective psycology and must always be reinforces that the rate is higher because of their status as an oppressed people. Even though the suicide rates among all other minority groups who face similar levels of oppression are drastically lower.

And it would be a travesty and outrage when, during the olympic games, these trans nationals are unallowed to compete for the nation of their national identity rather the nation of their nationality. So we would accommodate and say "what is nationality anyway? is it not an archaic social construct? Isnt there a history of oppression surrounding this?" We must move forward and allow the Trans Nigerians to compete for Nigeria and so forth. To not do so would be a violation of our most basic human rights.

In time it comes to be that nationality as a simple and reasonable system of identification is plain wrong. It comes to be that even being a "nationalist" is something to be ashamed of because it is at its core "transphobic". Nationality is replaced by the idea of National Identity. Some people identify as a Russian though they reside in iceland. A resident of somalia becomes canadian overnight. Others believe that National Identity itself can be too restrictive and therefore become nationals of Middle Earth or Tatooine. There are even individuals who identify as Zeta Reticulations. And of course the nationally fluid must be accomodated, and people from day to day swap their national identity to whatever best suits the time.

There is actually a section of every police force specifically designed to aid transnationals who have faced adversity because of their situation as a transnational. To misnationalize is only seen as a crime of hate, discrimination and ignorance to which fines or jail time will be mandatory.

And in the end, when the change is made and we have patted ourselves on our backs for reconstructing nationality as national identity and accepting national fluidity a realization will dawn. A feeling will slowly sink in. When all is said and done no one really knows "who" they are anymore.

I really enjoyed this post, thanks for posting it again. But I am not sure where you stand on this topic. Do you think the above scenario is tragic or comedic or does it even matter? Does anyone really know who they are right now? Is there a way we are "supposed" to be, or should people just be whatever the fuck they want to be? We can imagine that in the future technology will become capable of making extreme transformations like this a reality. Do you think that's a "bad" thing or does it even matter at all? What's your reasoning?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty sure I posted this already

Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly Kinda depends on the specific illness. There is a class of drug users that are definitly mentally ill and in need of intervention but this is a huge minority compared to what society thinks drug users actually are. The degree of something like anxiety or depression would determine how unwell someone is as well. They are natural feelings but some brains tend to overdo it.

I guess its all about degree in my eyes. If you are gay thats whatever but if you are gay and want to go out to a parade covered in dildos and kiss dudes and act like a degenerate that is self and socially destructive and should not be tolerated.

Forget about other people, insane people, gays and degenerates for a second. What about yourself? If you woke up tomorrow and everyone you knew was telling you that something is wrong with you, that you're crazy for some reason and you totally disagreed with them, what is more important? The way they define you or the way you define yourself?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty sure I posted this already

Never post anything else but this, please. No matter the context of the thread or anything. Every time you feel the urge to post something, just post that picture.

Deal?

Yes this comic was the inspiration behind this thread.
    Then give him credit you fucking transnigger. What the fuck?

You always copy/paste and steal shit without giving sources. That's some bitch shit.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind But if we could alter your DNA or perhaps "download" your consciousness into the body of a dog, would you still be a human?

And in your opinion, what's more important, how you define yourself as a dog or how society defines you as a crazy man?

As far as the first question I think you would be a dog with a human psycology. You are not a dog in mind but are not a human in body. It would be a strange inbetween as far as determining what you "are".

I would say its probably more important in this scenario how society defines one as a crazy man. I mean it would be nearly pointless to define yourself as a dog because your role is already defined by your owners so in any case you would be defined by an external factor, either your status as a pet or your status as crazy.

Originally posted by Open Your Mind I really enjoyed this post, thanks for posting it again. But I am not sure where you stand on this topic. Do you think the above scenario is tragic or comedic or does it even matter?

I think it is tragic but comedy is useful because it tends to reveal darker truths about how people feel regarding tragic circumstances so I use it to that extent.

Originally posted by Open Your Mind Does anyone really know who they are right now?

That is something I ask myself. People seem so very lost. All of them and even myself. It worries me.

Originally posted by Open Your Mind Is there a way we are "supposed" to be, or should people just be whatever the fuck they want to be?

I think there is a way we are supposed to be. I defintily think that being "whatever the fuck we want to be" is somewhat unnatural. An unintelligent person may love mathematics but it would be a bad route for them to become a mathematician just because of their natural ability or lack thereof. I guess what I am getting at is there is a natural order. I am not sure exactly what it is or should be though.

Originally posted by Open Your Mind We can imagine that in the future technology will become capable of making extreme transformations like this a reality. Do you think that's a "bad" thing or does it even matter at all? What's your reasoning?

If this extreme transformation were possible at a technical level that doesnt mean it will be good or healthy at the psycological level. I think certian transformations could take place without much harm but I believe other transformations could have extreme detrimental effects on the person undergoing the transformation. If it is bad or not really depends on more than I can assume so I really cant say. I just know that we shouldn't assume it is good right off the bat.

Thanks for the well thought out reply, it will serve as food for my thought while I form an opinion on this.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Forget about other people, insane people, gays and degenerates for a second. What about yourself? If you woke up tomorrow and everyone you knew was telling you that something is wrong with you, that you're crazy for some reason and you totally disagreed with them, what is more important? The way they define you or the way you define yourself?

That is a good question. Personally the way I define myself would be more important but I cant say that that circumstance of them defining me as such wouldnt get on my nerves or make me feel crazy. I suppose the core of the question is "At what point does someone convinced of their own sanity being told they are crazy become crazy?". At what point is someone deluding themselves into thinking they are sane and at what point are others deluding them into thinking they are crazy?

Hey blingy, do you magick and crash this thread please.

Jump to Top