User Controls

vaccines are the ultimate form of cuckoldry

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    thoughts?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Some of them, yeah. Shit like small pox and polio though not so much.
    You've been reading conspiracy/ alternative media sites too much, try to think for yourself rather than believing liserd men are ruling the world.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You've been reading conspiracy/ alternative media sites too much, try to think for yourself rather than believing liserd men are ruling the world.

shut the fuck up, reptile
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian shut the fuck up, reptile

Triggered

Jeff Houston
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You've been reading conspiracy/ alternative media sites too much, try to think for yourself rather than believing liserd men are ruling the world.

They could be
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian thoughts?

I hope you end up on a ventilator, while begging your doctor to be jabbed. It's too late, Son. Too late.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jeff They could be

Coulda, woulda, shouda?
    Originally posted by Jeff They could be

The Zeta Reticulans wouldn't allow it.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master I got one like a little bitch. Immediately regretted it.

Then you have about two years left.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Just got my booster shot last Thursday.

Called in for an appointment and was able to get one the very same day at my local CVS only 5 minutes away. I had to drive 1 1/2 hours away and 1 1/2 hours back for each of my first doses.

THANKS, JOE!
    Originally posted by stl1 Just got my booster shot last Thursday.

Called in for an appointment and was able to get one the very same day at my local CVS only 5 minutes away. I had to drive 1 1/2 hours away and 1 1/2 hours back for each of my first doses.

THANKS, JOE!

You'll be dead in a few months.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You'll be dead in a few months.

they took one look at him at the pharmacy and were like "get the triple strength for this one"
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Yes, they did once they saw my magnificence and how important it was to the world that I be fully protected.

Did you just get your braces taken off...or what?
    what about sucking a niggers dick after he fucks your wife are you telling me you would rather do that than get a vaccine?
    Originally posted by stl1 Yes, they did once they saw my magnificence and how important it was to the world that I be fully protected.

But you can still infect others WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK
    PUT ON THE MUZZLE DIAPER YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST AND SHUT UP NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU JUST PUT ON YOUR MUZZLE AND ROLL OVER LIKE A GOOD GOY!
Jump to Top