User Controls

Fona 8-11-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I feel a lot better.
    Still not 100% but that will come with more time.
    Im going to go into work tonight.
    I doubt I'll do anything much extra tomorrow.
    The only thing I need to take care of is I need to pay my rent again because apparently I shorted them $5.
    They recently changed it and now its some stupid number.
    I pay 858 but I paid 853 because my math was wrong that day.
    Work is probably going to suck.
    The 2 guys who have been doing what I use to be doing got kicked off the job because they fuck around too much and don't get it done.
    Now I am stuck doing it again.
    They didn't get fired because they are black people and instead just get to do less work and keep dicking around while Im expected to pick up the slack.
    Pretty fucking pissed these people are getting away with this shit.
    I don't see how they even make the company enough money to justify their employment unless Im just drastically under paid which wouldn't surprise me.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Get an efficiency apartment, your % of income going towards housing is insane
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    God damn that’s a high ass rent man
    Originally posted by RIPtotse God damn that’s a high ass rent man

I can't get approved for one :/

Seriously don't know how I get to stay where I am at other than the fact I am already here.
    I guess I am lucky as fuck we both had been signing the leases to our previous apartments or I'd still be in my mom's basement.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Buy a van or small rv and live in it for at least a year or 2 if you cant find a small landlord to accept your record
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Work is going good.
    It is pretty hot but im managing okay.
    I hope they fire half my shift.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Make sure to never take any good advice we give you in your threads and youll be guaranteed to work in that shitty job for the next 30 years
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by cigreting Make sure to never take any good advice we give you in your threads and youll be guaranteed to work in that shitty job for the next 30 years

What advice?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by cigreting Buy a van or small rv and live in it for at least a year or 2 if you cant find a small landlord to accept your record

see you never have to dealmwith this sort or crap in poland or europe at all really. this is exactly why i left or choose to lave on my accord from that shithole u call a country.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat see you never have to dealmwith this sort or crap in poland or europe at all really. this is exactly why i left or choose to lave on my accord from that shithole u call a country.

Yeah the shit about credit records just sounds so bizarre. America is a glorified work camp.
    i hear they check both credit and criminal records. there is no privacy there and they pry into your loves for every little thing just to live or get some apartment. and thats just a start.
    aleo in america sometimes there is no coming back even trying to live a law abiding or normie life.if you get a dui for instance and live in a crappy or smaller town and previously was commuting there is little public transport so u literally have to break the law and drive uninsured ro live or make dem bucks. now ombine the dui by making it a second one like ihad rewuiring some draconian 18 month program just to get the license back and extreme osts involved (imagine not having a family or support you wouldnt even be able to twke this program) and other records including bad credit and it gets worse wnd worse and soon you could be like the tons of thousands or millions of homeless there.
    in my mind i just gave up but in my mind i also assumed everythint in life should have an answer no matter ur circumstances there should be a solution. but i found out over there i had literwlly no solutions but getting out.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse God damn that’s a high ass rent man

Not really.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat i hear they check both credit and criminal records. there is no privacy there and they pry into your loves for every little thing just to live or get some apartment. and thats just a start.

Most civilized humans tend to dislike associating w/ deviant sex offenders.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat its like those garbage frommjail who sniff glue and look like freddy crugers claling themselves civilized humans with an iq of 70 and no life skills or education lol. nobody in europe would consider ur kind divilized trust me or wssociste with u. hence why ur people never even travel anywhere and put twtoos of ur home cities on ur fsggit backs.

Kid my passport has more hits than you have working hair folicles.
Jump to Top