User Controls

Should Lanny Demand Proof Of Vaccination In Order To Post?

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    STICK IT ! ! !
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what is the point of any sort of vaccine enforcement given that the current 'vaccines' do not prevent transmission?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You are so horrible at effectively promoting the things you believe in. You're 70 years old and still haven't learned some tact?

Fucking
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Sharing needles is bad.
    Originally posted by aldra what is the point of any sort of vaccine enforcement given that the current 'vaccines' do not prevent transmission?

to show you that the authority is doing something.
    Originally posted by mmQ You are so horrible at effectively promoting the things you believe in. You're 70 years old and still haven't learned some tact?

Fucking

maybe hes just encouraging anti-vaxxers to `be anti vaxxers via reverse psychology.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by mmQ You are so horrible at effectively promoting the things you believe in. You're 70 years old and still haven't learned some tact?

Fucking

He’s a horrible representation of St. Louis.

At least I’m really living it here, not like this bozo who believes everything he hears on cbs 4
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit

Fucking

I haven't a clue as to your age, nor do I care, but...I think you should be able to understand satire by now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stl1 I haven't a clue as to your age, nor do I care, but…I think you should be able to understand satire by now.

That's gonna be your backpedal? Lol
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'll stick it in your daughter, dry
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Yeah, Lanny should require a fake vaccine for a made up illness even though forums are the ultimate form of social distancing.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra what is the point of any sort of vaccine enforcement given that the current 'vaccines' do not prevent transmission?

It makes the disease much milder.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It makes the disease much milder.

so? even if it does, how is that a cause for enforcement?

the reason the standard vaccines (MMR and pals) are mandatory is to maintain herd immunity - at around 70%, enough of a population is immune that at-risk people (ie. people who cannot be vaccinated or the vaccination does not confer immunity) face a near-zero chance of exposure to a virus. this is because almost everyone who they come into contact with is unable to transmit it to them.

if you're talking about a 'vaccine' that only reduces the symptoms - does not prevent incubation and transmission - contributing to herd immunity is impossible. the vaccination only benefits the individual, so what justification is there for it to be state-enforced?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Fucking

I know the NPC meme is stale, but it perfectly applies to OP.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra so? even if it does, how is that a cause for enforcement?

the reason the standard vaccines (MMR and pals) are mandatory is to maintain herd immunity - at around 70%, enough of a population is immune that at-risk people (ie. people who cannot be vaccinated or the vaccination does not confer immunity) face a near-zero chance of exposure to a virus. this is because almost everyone who they come into contact with is unable to transmit it to them.

if you're talking about a 'vaccine' that only reduces the symptoms - does not prevent incubation and transmission - contributing to herd immunity is impossible. the vaccination only benefits the individual, so what justification is there for it to be state-enforced?

I think it's mandatory for the same reason yellow fever vaccinations are mandatory before you travel to certain countries, so that you don't get sick over there and make a nuisance of yourself.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    But the fact of the matter is that when it comes to covid for all intents and purposes it looks like we don't actually have a safe and effective vaccine.

But then again there may be no solution. For instance recently I heard about health care staff who both had covid and had the vaccine, and were symptomatic, testing positive, and presumably contagious again. There's not much you can do in a situation like that. We're lucky that covid is such a mild disease, if it was serious or delivered a secondary genetic payload (like what the people in the lab were clearly aiming for) we would be well fucked.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    These countries who are banning travel to each other are the absolute pits. So for instance I can't go to Russia, or from Russia back home, because of covid, even though I have been injected with shlomos coof juice. Countries are blaming each other for covid, like two drunks who can't stop drinking and each thinks they're better than the other one.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump These countries who are banning travel to each other are the absolute pits. So for instance I can't go to Russia, or from Russia back home, because of covid, even though I have been injected with shlomos coof juice. Countries are blaming each other for covid, like two drunks who can't stop drinking and each thinks they're better than the other one.

Soon we'll be "re-tribalized"..just like the old days. Each tribe sticking to themselves and killing anyone who comes in their territory.
    BetterThanYou Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Donald Trump But the fact of the matter is that when it comes to covid for all intents and purposes it looks like we don't actually have a safe and effective vaccine.

So, like every vaccine, it doesn't actually stop you from getting infected but does help the immune system to fight off infection when it does happen.

Remind me why anyone would willingly choose the option that makes you sicker? The mortality/hospitalization rate of vaccinated vs un-vaccinated doesn't even begin to compare. Most of the information claiming otherwise relies on some base rate fallacy or just pure conspiracy bullshit about globalists/5G/heart problems etc.

Vaccines save lives. The COVID-19 vaccines are no different.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Soon we'll be "re-tribalized"..just like the old days. Each tribe sticking to themselves and killing anyone who comes in their territory.

The world has become a lot uglier and meaner and more stupid since covid hit.
Jump to Top