User Controls

What are the political implications of kiwifarms trolling the deep state?

If a bunch of internet kids can cyberstalk an actual navy seal and drive him into hiding then what the fuck does that say about the US and military as a whole?

This whole thing feels like a Chinese psyop
    It seems too good to be true

These fucking kids are just openly discussing and plotting towards attacking a fucking goddamn navy seal
    Xlite African Astronaut
    And nothing new happened that day.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Wait what

Chris Chan is a navy seal?

Fuck I’m confused
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Wait what

Chris Chan is a navy seal?

Fuck I’m confused

no, the girl who encouraged CC to fingerblast his mother has military/usint parents, that's pretty much all there is to it

now retards are claiming CC got MKULTRA'd into extreme autism or something
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ty aldra for clearing that up
    OP is an FBI agent trying to get dirt on us don't feed the troll.

Originally posted by Mike Lindell If a bunch of internet kids can cyberstalk an actual navy seal and drive him into hiding then what the fuck does that say about the US and military as a whole?

Nothing.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Originally posted by Mike Lindell These fucking kids are just openly discussing and plotting towards attacking a fucking goddamn navy seal

The government wants nothing to do with a retard that has a retard daughter that can't keep her OPSEC on track. Rich white suburban problems OH NO SUZY MURDERED HAMSTERS AND POSTED IT ON 4CHAN

Jump to Top