User Controls

Im sick and missed work.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Probably dead.
    covididiot!! STICK IT!!! DAMMIT!!!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Maybe I just have a bit of a cold or something.
    Yesterday after work I got 2 hours of sleep and woke up at 1 in the afternoon.
    I kept trying to go back to sleep but was having no luck at all.
    I think I had sinus pressure.
    My right eye ball felt like someone was pushing it out of my head and my throats been kind of scratchy.
    Michelle got home and it just sounded like a fucking circus and I was hot laying in bed and sure enough she opened the window again even though it was 90 outside.
    I don't do that shit to her when she tries to sleep.
    I got up and nicely yelled at her and she started crying and calling me names which made it harder to go to sleep.
    She yells at me almost every day but I don't cry about it...
    Later I am laying in bed wide awake with 15 minutes until my alarm was set to go off so I pushed it back 15 extra minutes as if that was going to get me into work.
    Woke up at 2:30 in the morning feeling completely zapped from having a headache for 2 days and not eating enough food.
    The next few hours consisted of short naps and me getting up to pee.
    Finally I got out of bed just a little while ago but my throat still sort of hurts and I am just zapped of energy.
    Now this weeks check is going to be 4 hours short and that sucks combined with the fact other things suck makes it just extra suck.
    Not sure what to do right now.
    I need to get dressed and run to the dump but that is all I have planned.
    My supervisor texted me last night to check on me.
    I never even called off but she put me down as having an unpaid day off which means I don't get a dreaded point for it.
    She is pretty cool about looking out for people.
    It seems like every 6 weeks I miss a day there.
    I was really bummed out when I woke up thinking I got a point last night because I am trying to get hired on before the end of the year and that would have set me back a whole month.
    Just don't get sick thats what my old boss used to say
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I need to get dressed and run to the dump

That's a good idea, get rid of that 486.
    radioactive poisoning.

the 486 was probably smuggled out of chernobyl which why its so new and unblemished.

swirl gayger counter around it for signs of radioactivity.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Took me 2 hours but i finally got back home.
    I still feel kinda blah and my head feels warm to me.
    Picked up a fuck load of KFC to hopefully replenish my energy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You'll be good brother. Keep your chin up and whatnot . Lol.
    My plan is just take a bunch of cough syrup until I feel 100%

I remember visiting Cly when he was robotripping and it was funny shit.
    I was pretty drunk but I remember he would just be standing there and all the sudden lose his balance and full on slam into a wall he was practically already leaning against.
    Good times.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy My plan is just take a bunch of cough syrup until I feel 100%

I remember visiting Cly when he was robotripping and it was funny shit.
    I was pretty drunk but I remember he would just be standing there and all the sudden lose his balance and full on slam into a wall he was practically already leaning against.
    Good times.

I always thought he was perpetually robotripping. Never heard the dude talk in anything other than slow motion
    Originally posted by mmQ I always thought he was perpetually robotripping. Never heard the dude talk in anything other than slow motion

He definitely had it down to a science.
    I got out of the webcam scene after I quit drinking and was no longer welcome but I had really good times kicking it with him.
    I'd feel so bad not being able to stop him sometimes and then an hour later he would send me something funny like,

"I had an accident"

and I was laughing and feeling bad at the same time and then the very next week he has a newer nicer car which kinda made me salty I work so much and his apartment is nicer than mine and he just sits around all day getting fucked up, playing with extreme sex toys and chaturbating while collecting disability money even though he is way bigger than me.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    You should probably go and get a Q-Tip stuck up your nose to check for Covid. I think those tests are free if you have insurance.
    Originally posted by stl1 You should probably go and get a Q-Tip stuck up your nose to check for Covid. I think those tests are free if you have insurance.

NO! That looks like it would hurt.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stl1 You should probably go and get a Q-Tip stuck up your nose to check for Covid. I think those tests are free if you have insurance.

They're free no matter what.

Die.
    I seriously now think that being sick was all in my head. I laid awake all day yesterday hot, sweaty and uncomfortable.
    Turns out Chell touched the thermostat and the 3 degree difference fucked up my body's fragile daily routine.
    Also she opened a window and it was 90 degrees out.
    All I knew was the air conditioning kept running so I was hoping Id cool off but never did.
    I did experience mild sinus pressure and an equally mild scratchy throat but a head ache pill and some cough syrup took care of that.
    Now Im just crippled from going so long without food.
    I feel like I just donated plasma.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    You sound like my girlfriend when she’s hungry

Thinks she’s dieing

She is definitely a slight hypochondriac
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I seriously now think that being sick was all in my head. I laid awake all day yesterday hot, sweaty and uncomfortable.
    Turns out Chell touched the thermostat and the 3 degree difference fucked up my body's fragile daily routine.
    Also she opened a window and it was 90 degrees out.
    All I knew was the air conditioning kept running so I was hoping Id cool off but never did.
    I did experience mild sinus pressure and an equally mild scratchy throat but a head ache pill and some cough syrup took care of that.
    Now Im just crippled from going so long without food.
    I feel like I just donated plasma.

no·ce·bo
    /nəˈsēbō/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a detrimental effect on health produced by psychological or psychosomatic factors such as negative expectations of treatment or prognosis.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy My supervisor texted me last night to check on me.

Sleep with her
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by mmQ They're free no matter what.

Die.

It must be that time of the month again.
Jump to Top