User Controls

wd hard

bling bling Dark Matter
    dont take any breakks fukkc that IF ANYTHING at all smokee a tiny bit less enjoy wakee n wakee
    if u smokee like eight times a day
    lower it to four!
    fukkc the tolerance breaks if u a real stoner u cant handle em
    Weed is the only drug I'm really addicted to.

I did a few tolerance breaks last year but only because I was homeless and broke. It wasn't bad when I had alcohol and cigars.. Oh, and kilograms of outdoor but its mostly CBD.
    I smoked at least 5g of A++ quality weed a day while cutting all other drugs.

It reduced withdrawals to a tolerable level every time.
    Weed makes it so you can do meth without serious brain damage. The entire time I was on meth I was smoking a bowl of weed after every bowl of meth.

You still crash but by the 2nd/3rd day you feel normal

There is still the psychological hold of being in love with a drug but at least you don't feel like shit without it (at least I don't)
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i had 2 break bcus am smoked 3g in 2 week
    I only smoke at night after work
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u give me hope
    I still have a higher tolerance than anyone. Need hash.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Weed makes it so you can do meth without serious brain damage. The entire time I was on meth I was smoking a bowl of weed after every bowl of meth.

You still crash but by the 2nd/3rd day you feel normal

There is still the psychological hold of being in love with a drug but at least you don't feel like shit without it (at least I don't)

This. Sometimes I actually feel like the only reason to do meth is to facilitate my THC addiction. I spent days awake tweaking taking dabs off my stove every 20-30 minutes.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dnt reject knw a mans wot can hmu wit a 10 bud
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I try that, and then 20 minutes later I'm like, fuck it, you only live once anyways, right?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling dnt reject knw a mans wot can hmu wit a 10 bud

CASH WAITING

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    yea well i applied to this job today doing video editing or voice work of this complicated software out of poland they need an american accent for.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    mayb she didnt wont to be queen bt thers fuc all) can do about it
    Everyone knows the British elite all have perverse piss fetishes just google "UK piss club businessman"
    bling bling Dark Matter
    "google" not dukc duck go
    I has no money for another 6 days but if you're still in need then and I have spare cash I'll help you out.

I need to ring about a budgetting loan tomorrow so hopefully I'll get an extra tree fiddy
    Are you two faggots a couple or what?
    Yea man, we make sweet love every night. Take it in turns to top and bottom
Jump to Top