User Controls

NEWTOTSE the home of Tranny Bashing and Scat Fetishes

Rock Nose has moved to NEWTOTSE to discuss his cat shit huffing fetish.

FUCK THE TRANNIES AND JANNIES!!! NEWTOTSE.COM is the place to be!

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    have you picked up meth again
    Get ready JENK is going mainstream again

and not in the way you wanted. People like cock nose with his piss and shit obsession that hate trannies are the new norm on 4chan lmao epic /b/tards amirite?

Scary to think that these feeble dumbfuck dweebs are going to be the ones running the world. Not scary to me, but scary for the planet.
    This is already who runs the world. people like Epstein who are all sick fucks with their comet ping pong slavery tunnels.

They don't give a shit about left/right politics. It's all just to distract your from the degenerate baby murdering and satanism they actually care about.

Originally posted by AngryIVer Reminder that Trianglism is for gay pedophiles

A simple basic geometric shape has no history or cultural meaning beyond what you give it.

I'd poke a stick in the all-seeing eye.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Rock Nose has moved to NEWTOTSE to discuss his cat shit huffing fetish.

FUCK THE TRANNIES AND JANNIES!!! NEWTOTSE.COM is the place to be!

Rock Nose?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Scary to think that these feeble dumbfuck dweebs are going to be the ones running the world. Not scary to me, but scary for the planet.

If anger is fear announced, is fear anger announced?
    Daily Reminder that NEW TOTSE is the bold new face of TRANNY BASHING ALT RIGHT Zoomer Internet culture like rock nose that huffs cat shit and bashes trannies.

All the child molester rejects from NIS like to hang out on NEW TOTSE and talk about their degenerate fetishes LOL JENK EPIC BRO XDDDDD they are real hardcore racist /pol/ btards that hate TRANNIES and NIGGERS lolololol xDDDDDDD

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Something I want to do but won't because I am extremely hygienic is shit and piss myself at the same time.
    I want to stand there and let it all go, not worry about anything just free my bowels and soil myself.
    Of course I would do this in some pants and underwear I plan on throwing away.

Anybody here into shitting themselves?

Maybe I should try diapers but I think it wouldn't feel the same as shitting in normal clothing.

Another thing.
    I want to shit and urinate on someone.
    BUT the feeling is not mutual, I don't want to be shat and pissed on.
    Daily reminder that Scron makes shit up. Anyone can go there and see there's 3 people: Me, Das Troll, and someone I grew up with and the only tranny related posts are welcoming HTS Noob and discussing Chris Chan's imprisonment.

I'm assuming by "rock nose" you mean wariat, who I chased off by not jizzing myself over his "art".
    HURR DURR TRANNIES HURR DURR GAY PEDOPHILES
    You are like a retarded zoomer that posts on /b/

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood HURR DURR TRANNIES HURR DURR GAY PEDOPHILES
    You are like a retarded zoomer that posts on /b/

You are literally the only one talking about trannies in every post.

Did HTS dump you or something? Is that why you're so buttblasted?
    Originally posted by AngryIVer I'm assuming by "rock nose" you mean wariat, who I chased off by not jizzing myself over his "art".

don't flatter yourself, he's like herpes, you can never really get rid of him
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra don't flatter yourself, he's like herpes, you can never really get rid of him

I've noticed that about a few people. Case and point is OP. If New Totse is so dead and gay why is OP monitoring it and trying to promote it with lies?

Anyway, OP is full of shit, but I'm sure you all know that at this point. Probably butthurt because some of his spam posts got removed.
    nobody cares about your website, your only claim to totse is being a nobody and a join date, get fucked. Nobody cares about you even in infamy
    Originally posted by AngryIVer I've noticed that about a few people. Case and point is OP. If New Totse is so dead and gay why is OP monitoring it and trying to promote it with lies?

Anyway, OP is full of shit, but I'm sure you all know that at this point. Probably butthurt because some of his spam posts got removed.

I dunno what's set him off this time, he hasn't spampaged in a while
    I mentioned it like once
    I was talking about the front page flush and general walls of retard
    Okay here's what happened.

I was chilling with fonaplats and the goys in discord and then fonaplats added the admin of NEW TOTSE and we all made fun of his website and he left in a huff.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood he is such a bitch FAGGOT
    he banned me from his forum because i called him a bitch
    and then unbanned me a week later and said U MAD U MAD THAT I BANNED U LOL COME BACK TO NEWTOTSE.NET BEST TOTSE BEST TEXT ARCHIVES COME WATCH ME TALK TO MYSELF
    fucking nigger bitch

people don't even go there when NIS goes down lmao
    NewTotse is like a buzzard waiting for this place to become a corpse.
Jump to Top