User Controls

Triangle Tetris 2

The game so good I am already making a sequel and I haven't even made the first one. WE GOT A HJOT ONE HRE FOLX
    ###########TRIANGLE TETRIS II##################
    MAP IS DEEP SPACE/ codebase:HIPPIE/DRYMOUTH

GOAL: Assemble all the pieces of DAT TRIANGLE and hit DAT TRIANGLE to fight the endboss

TRIANGLE TETRIS
    It's essentially just tetris but with TRIANGLES
    except you have to push and slide the pieces on a 2D top down view and craft the pieces in a battle royale fortnite style

you drop in from space in a space pod (in space?) and onto a planet or meteor, the map changes and it's a mad scramble to assemble the triangle and you can steal pieces from other people. You can also attack them and murder them and rip off their helmet so they die in space

but you can respawn at your triangle but only if you have 1 piece assembled

so the game is balancing crafting triangles, stealing triangles from others, trying to assemble them to form a triangle.

You don't just make one triangle though you need to make a bunch in quick succession and bonus points for a tetrahedron or kaspersky triangle

The world has suffered a TRIANGLE Apocalypse and your group of Trianglists is held up in a space station in downtown SPACE
    The Triangles want in! Can you defend the Station from triangles, polygons, tetrahedrons and klein bottles?

Will you be able to hit DAT TRIANGLE and escape SPACE on the only TRANS DIMENSIONAL TELEPORTER surrounded by ruthless GEOMETRY
    THIS BE TRIANGLE TETRIS 2 MON!

-GAME MODES-
    Triangle Tetris Classic
    Triangle Tetris STORY CAMPAIGN

BATTLE ROYALE
    ROGUELIKE DUNGEON CRAWLER
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Your other pedophile tertris thread made in the correct section got locked for a reason. Making it in the wrong section isn't going to solve anything. Anyway, reminder that trianglism is for pedophiles: https://www.theindusparent.com/paedophile-symbols-need-know-protect-children

Mod note: This post is ON TOPIC as I'm discussing the game and thread.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ###########TRIANGLE TETRIS II##################
    MAP IS DEEP SPACE/ codebase:HIPPIE/DRYMOUTH

GOAL: Assemble all the pieces of DAT TRIANGLE and hit DAT TRIANGLE to fight the endboss

TRIANGLE TETRIS
    It's essentially just tetris but with TRIANGLES
    except you have to push and slide the pieces on a 2D top down view and craft the pieces in a battle royale fortnite style

you drop in from space in a space pod (in space?) and onto a planet or meteor, the map changes and it's a mad scramble to assemble the triangle and you can steal pieces from other people. You can also attack them and murder them and rip off their helmet so they die in space

but you can respawn at your triangle but only if you have 1 piece assembled

so the game is balancing crafting triangles, stealing triangles from others, trying to assemble them to form a triangle.

You don't just make one triangle though you need to make a bunch in quick succession and bonus points for a tetrahedron or kaspersky triangle

The world has suffered a TRIANGLE Apocalypse and your group of Trianglists is held up in a space station in downtown SPACE
    The Triangles want in! Can you defend the Station from triangles, polygons, tetrahedrons and klein bottles?

Will you be able to hit DAT TRIANGLE and escape SPACE on the only TRANS DIMENSIONAL TELEPORTER surrounded by ruthless GEOMETRY
    THIS BE TRIANGLE TETRIS 2 MON!

-GAME MODES-
    Triangle Tetris Classic
    Triangle Tetris STORY CAMPAIGN

BATTLE ROYALE
    ROGUELIKE DUNGEON CRAWLER

YO THATS A GOOD IDEA BRO
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Your other pedophile tertris thread made in the correct section got locked for a reason. Making it in the wrong section isn't going to solve anything. Anyway, reminder that trianglism is for pedophiles: https://www.theindusparent.com/paedophile-symbols-need-know-protect-children

Mod note: This post is ON TOPIC as I'm discussing the game and thread.

Yo, thanks for letting us know, brah.
    okay this is epic
    "newtotse" is slang for "gay pedophile website"
Jump to Top