User Controls

Do you miss Bill Krozby? (real poll)

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    The other poll only had "no" 9 times like the OP thought he was being clever.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ya.. it’s been basically nothing but hatred and unfunny jokes since he left ...
    Luckily I emit my own rays of positivity wherever I go.. so I’m untouchable to it lol

*moonwalks on rainbow* 🌈
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    does a rape
    Originally posted by CandyRein Ya.. it’s been basically nothing but hatred and unfunny jokes since he left …
    Luckily I emit my own rays of positivity wherever I go.. so I’m untouchable to it lol

*moonwalks on rainbow* 🌈

Agreed. His positive attitude was infectious.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master As was his herpes.

Miss ya Dewglass

At least he will live on in the form of an uncurable ailment.
    If we extrude his genetic material from the sores and anuses if his vict- er- partners....perhaps we can rebuild him.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Few members have talked to me on the phone.. dug was one .. he’d text me randomly sometimes, then right before he passed I asked him how he was and he texted me that the cops were trying to get him or some crazy ass shit I guess he lost his mind idk.. he wanted to call me but I could only txt at the time and he said it was all too long to text, some type of cp shit he was saying but he said he didn’t do it and they had him mixed up

But I’m pretty sure like a week before this he admitted to losing his mind and literally running down the street naked or some shit

Dude pretty obviously lost his mind which is unfortunately very fucking easy to do

I didn’t know him the best but I didn’t dislike him at all although he was weird as hell and I didn’t exactly agree with everything he did, but I just hope it was meant to be and his time to go, just sure seemed young..

Anyway I’ll miss him just like I’d miss most of you fuckers, some more than others

Except wario and hikki fuck them
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked If we extrude his genetic material from the sores and anuses if his vict- er- partners….perhaps we can rebuild him.

He has a daughter. Go find her and extract an egg. Maybe we can do some Assassin's Creed level shit and clone him from the egg, with the egg.

Originally posted by RIPtotse Few members have talked to me on the phone.. dug was one .. he’d text me randomly sometimes, then right before he passed I asked him how he was and he texted me that the cops were trying to get him or some crazy ass shit I guess he lost his mind idk.. he wanted to call me but I could only txt at the time and he said it was all too long to text, some type of cp shit he was saying but he said he didn’t do it and they had him mixed up

But I’m pretty sure like a week before this he admitted to losing his mind and literally running down the street naked or some shit

Dude pretty obviously lost his mind which is unfortunately very fucking easy to do

I didn’t know him the best but I didn’t dislike him at all although he was weird as hell and I didn’t exactly agree with everything he did, but I just hope it was meant to be and his time to go, just sure seemed young..

Anyway I’ll miss him just like I’d miss most of you fuckers, some more than others

It really is a shame. He had the means to get his shit together but choose to live life in a way that made him happy.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I was playing Serious Sam 4 over the weekend which was something the 2 of us had dreamed of doing together.
    It was hard pulling out alien eye balls with out him.
    I thought you said "Sims 4" at first and was like "Hold up, didn't you both talk mad shit when Origin gave it away for free or w/e?"
    WellHung Black Hole
    Posters miss the heck out of Douglas Monks. He was more interesting than everyone else.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/statesman/name/douglas-monks-obituary?pid=198667583
    Originally posted by RIPtotse https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/statesman/name/douglas-monks-obituary?pid=198667583

I'm glad none of you said anything super fucked up on his memorial page.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Few members have talked to me on the phone.. dug was one .. he’d text me randomly sometimes, then right before he passed I asked him how he was and he texted me that the cops were trying to get him or some crazy ass shit I guess he lost his mind idk.. he wanted to call me but I could only txt at the time and he said it was all too long to text, some type of cp shit he was saying but he said he didn’t do it and they had him mixed up

This makes me believe that he was actually gang stalked and killed by corrupt cops. It's not hard to believe that he pissed them off and they took him out. It's also pretty easy to go crazy when you feel threatened and have no way out so the two things don't rule eachother out.

Is there a toxicology report or does anyone know the cause of death? I didn't see anything in the obituary.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by AngryIVer The other poll only had "no" 9 times like the OP thought he was being clever.

that's go'llum for you
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Good riddance
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Look @ that nigga missing Kr0z @ 1 A.M.. gayyyyy
    Originally posted by AngryIVer I'm glad none of you said anything super fucked up on his memorial page.

We really are getting old, arent we?
Jump to Top