User Controls

It's saturday and i'm getting drunk but...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Since everyone abandoned Element where the hell do i have real talk feel talk now? I guess i could spin up my ultra secure chat program 9000 and talk to this Persian girl who's probably a fed, but meh... IDK. Feels like simping. And simps ought to get lined up and shot. Besides, i don't need no woman to induce suicide i can do that on my own perfectly fine.

Come on guys, TC is lame, and i'm not doing Discord either.
    hey, i kissed a 3yo a couple days ago. True story i kissed her on the lips.

Don't make it weird though i fucking love that girl, she's my niece and i'd take a bullet to the dome(head) for her.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wats dome
    habve you ever murdered a p.....

oh and can you please hack ISBELLA LORETTA JENKE she ruined my life
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood habve you ever murdered a p…..

oh and can you please hack ISBELLA LORETTA JENKE she ruined my life

I generally don't murder people. And i don't even know who that is fam.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Sophie hey, i kissed a 3yo a couple days ago. True story i kissed her on the lips.

Don't make it weird though i fucking love that girl, she's my niece and i'd take a bullet to the dome(head) for her.

You made it weird by saying you kissed a 3yo on the lips. Re-read your post when you’re sober and ask yourself if that is a normal thing to say.

Did your cousin age out of your love?
    Originally posted by Ajax You made it weird by saying you kissed a 3yo on the lips. Re-read your post when you’re sober and ask yourself if that is a normal thing to say.

Did your cousin age out of your love?

She didn't, still love my cousin, she lives a couple provinces over though. And i purposefully made it weird. Because i like to lean into being a weirdo on occasion for shock value.

But i do love my niece. She is very cute.
    Originally posted by cigreting wats dome

Shut up or he'll shut you up.
Jump to Top