User Controls

The Obituary of Douglas Monks

RisiR † 29 Autism

Oh man... It's been such a long time I have actually forgotten how to post here. Is that how you embed an image? Is any of this even real?

So apparently the ol' Bill Krozbyler died, huh? That sucks. I have just read up a bit and Juicebox is also dead and so are actor and sploo. I'm legitimately sad right now and the survivors guilt is hitting me super hard.

I'm sad about it all and that includes the state of this website. C'mon man, you have to step your game up...

It's really good to see some familiar names, though. mmQ, aldra, Sudo, Sophie, Lanny, Scron and I assume that one dude is Falco. Candy is still posting and those daterape hotel weirdos are still here too. Gotta respect that, I guess.

Anyway.. I haven't forgotten you all and I probably never will. Don't ever shut the fuck up and absolutely don't kill yourself.

From RisiR with love <3
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Damn it.
    You're back?
    There is nothing going on here anymore.
    Best just be on your way.
    Would you like charcoal or rope?
    Id give you a knife but Bill Krozby went bat shit crazy and broke it off in his guts when he killed himself.
    They even had to remove the subfloor and replace it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But I'm still here, kid. Go figure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Damn it.
    You're back?
    There is nothing going on here anymore.
    Best just be on your way.
    Would you like charcoal or rope?
    Id give you a knife but Bill Krozby went bat shit crazy and broke it off in his guts when he killed himself.
    They even had to remove the subfloor and replace it.
    I'm sorry if I have forgotten who you are but your post was pretty sick so I think we should hang out more.

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ But I'm still here, kid. Go figure.

My old friend, William Taggart the chud molester. You were before your time, sir. It's good to see you.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Lololololo... look at him go. Ha!

I still got it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by lockedin welcome back nigger

Daz dat shit, nikka. You might be wondering what made me show up again and in fact I know you do so I'm gonna answer you.

It was an accumulation of things. First, I had to paint my window frames the other day. Or start painting my window frames, there are 40 of them so I have just started. You can imagine how long that is gonna take. Second, I just watched a video about Arthur Schopenhauer and got sentimental about the good old times when I remembered I had him as my avatar and the RisiR the Rat memes Scrawny made. Boy, did those make me laugh. Ha ha ha.

You may have noticed my current avatar which is also Arthur Schopenhauer but it's the faceapp version which has a smile on his face.

Optimism restored. Smile status: back.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Daz dat shit, nikka. You might be wondering what made me show up again and in fact I know you do so I'm gonna answer you.

It was an accumulation of things. First, I had to paint my window frames the other day. Or start painting my window frames, there are 40 of them so I have just started. You can imagine how long that is gonna take. Second, I just watched a video about Arthur Schopenhauer and got sentimental about the good old times when I remembered I had him as my avatar and the RisiR the Rat memes Scrawny made. Boy, did those make me laugh. Ha ha ha.

You may have noticed my current avatar which is also Arthur Schopenhauer but it's the faceapp version which has a smile on his face.

Optimism restored. Smile status: back.

You don't scare us.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You don't scare us.

>us
    Did you finally find someone to share your senile ramblings with or have you gone full schizzo?

Anger is fear announced, don't forget it.
    Originally posted by RisiR † >us
    Did you finally find someone to share your senile ramblings with or have you gone full schizzo?

Anger is fear announced, don't forget it.

You have no way of telling who I even am.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You have no way of telling who I even am.

You are wrong as usual. I still have access to the mod/admin panel and can see your username history/IP settings. I know you better than you know yourself, old man. Don't kid yourself.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You are wrong as usual. I still have access to the mod/admin panel and can see your username history/IP settings. I know you better than you know yourself, old man. Don't kid yourself.

I'm on a new IP. You didn't get me.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You didn't get me.
    Got it ;)
    Originally posted by RisiR † Got it ;)

You abandoned the site. You're a quitter, son.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You abandoned the site. You're a quitter, son.

I'm sorry that made you sad. You must have felt terribly alone without me but I had to take care of some things and figured that staying up all night to insult people on the other side of the planet inhibits my growth as a human bean. I'm back in full force, though. At least until I leave again. (Maybe, maybe not)
    Originally posted by RisiR † I'm sorry that made you sad. You must have felt terribly alone without me but I had to take care of some things and figured that staying up all night to insult people on the other side of the planet inhibits my growth as a human bean. I'm back in full force, though. At least until I leave again. (Maybe, maybe not)

You turned and ran, while I stuck it out. Face facts.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You turned and ran, while I stuck it out. Face facts.

Well, how was it? Did I miss anything other than the people here dropping like flies?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Well, how was it? Did I miss anything other than the people here dropping like flies?

I've only gotten through half the list so far. Stick around all they'll all be six feet underground.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I've only gotten through half the list so far. Stick around all they'll all be six feet underground.

That made me laugh.
Jump to Top