User Controls

The NIS DANGER Mindset

There is a mindset or a way of thinking 'round here that is mostly gone but it's that death mindset where you are always ready and willing to abuse a hard drug because being alive sucks no matter how good life is.

It's always bullshit

all the people that thought that way had a dangerous way of thinking, a danger mindset. I think the same way. We have no business being alive.

Do you have the DANGER mindset?

Sounds more like a weakly cowards mindset that can't hack it in the real world like a REAL man.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Edgar Edgelord the 2nd
    Shut-ins talking smack while hiding in their minecraft universe...Not me, I go to the park for brisk walks 3 times a week.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sounds more like a weakly cowards mindset that can't hack it in the real world like a REAL man.

when you have a danger mindset you are very much alive in the real world living it every day
    much more than you ever could MR.SAFE you have a MR.SAFE mindset. Did you drink alcohol last night? will you drink it tonight? in excess? cocaine? hookers? sex? Are you even alive?

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Shut-ins talking smack while hiding in their minecraft universe…Not me, I go to the park for brisk walks 3 times a week.

I walk every day just got home, you sound fat if you brag about barely moving.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood when you have a danger mindset you are very much alive in the real world living it every day
    much more than you ever could MR.SAFE you have a MR.SAFE mindset. Did you drink alcohol last night? will you drink it tonight? in excess? cocaine? hookers? sex? Are you even alive?

I walk every day just got home, you sound fat if you brag about barely moving.

We've seen your chubby un-exercised legs..and we've seen my athletic ones.
    sorry but I don't care about men legs I spent too much time thinking about girls legs. Only a person with a MR.SAFE mindset would care about such silly things like legs.

If you get fat just do meth for a month and you will lose 30lbs its easy, life is easy. Being healthy and fit is easy and all of society makes it easier and encourages you. Fat people are not fat they are just stupid, too stupid to do drugs.

Being fat is just a symptom of society, a badge of honor that you don't hunt your own food and you pay taxes and require currency to survive. That's why people get worried when you start rapidly losing weight at work YOU NEED TO BE FATTER ONE OF US ONE OF US!!!!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood sorry but I don't care about men legs I spent too much time thinking about girls legs. Only a person with a MR.SAFE mindset would care about such silly things like legs.

If you get fat just do meth for a month and you will lose 30lbs its easy, life is easy. Being healthy and fit is easy and all of society makes it easier and encourages you. Fat people are not fat they are just stupid, too stupid to do drugs.

Being fat is just a symptom of society, a badge of honor that you don't hunt your own food and you pay taxes and require currency to survive. That's why people get worried when you start rapidly losing weight at work YOU NEED TO BE FATTER ONE OF US ONE OF US!!!!

Calm down Chunky..have another cream cheese bagel.
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    Nah nigga I got too much to live for
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Calm down Chunky..have another cream cheese bagel.

Eating food is just a waste of time and does nothing but prolong suffering
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Eating food is just a waste of time and does nothing but prolong suffering

REAL men embrace suffering.
    I agree *eats muffin and does drugs*

if you embrace pain enough you can die which is the danger mindset. Have you ever experienced opiate withdrawls? on purpose?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood if you embrace pain enough you can die which is the danger mindset. Have you ever experienced opiate withdrawls? on purpose?

lol @ thinking forgetting to take your backache pill is true suffering...fucking millenials.

When I was a young fella me lad I had to carry my blown off legs and my best friends arm across a 2 mile wide mine field....AND WITH A BAG OF SHOPPING TOO.
    heroin is like eating an entire bottle of backache pills try doing that and going to work every day for years I know people that can do it no problem. You couldn't even try it once on your vacation time and make it back, you would probably die.

You wouldn't ever do anything like that in the first place though because you are a MR.SAFE
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood heroin is like eating an entire bottle of backache pills try doing that and going to work every day for years

Try going to work everyday for years WITHOUT your backache pills!...you weak MOON PERSON.
    most people don't need backache pills or heroin so if someone is taking large amounts of opiates every day without having chronic pain you have to ask yourself why. Or stimulants without an attention disorder or weed without cancer. Society says you can only take a drug if you have something wrong with you.

HEROIN SHOULD BE LEGAL BUT ONLY FOR PEOPLE ADDICTED TO HEROIN
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood most people don't need backache pills or heroin so if someone is taking large amounts of opiates every day without having chronic pain you have to ask yourself why.

Not really, it's pretty fucking obvious..they are dumb weak fucks..who can't face life like A REAL MAN
    You can't not face life it's always there so what are you even talking about
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You can't not face life it's always there so what are you even talking about

You can dull the pain of reality with drugs...if you are weak. As mentioned a REAL man embraces misery.
Jump to Top