User Controls

Made up my mind A long time ago

when the white man came along, somehow i'd know
    I'm a white man. What do I do? What have I done?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    big floppy donkey dick
    I would like to see white men kidnapped and shoved into a giant ship and taken thousands of miles away against their will to a strange land, with no way to get back home, and then put a collar and chain around their necks and shackle them up in the hay shack out back. Then we'd see some real justice.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Cometh the hour, cometh the man.
    I've wrangled, and I've rambled, and I've rodeoed around. BUT I have never once thought of settling down
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

FUCKING LOL
    bump
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I would like to see white men kidnapped and shoved into a giant ship and taken thousands of miles away against their will to a strange land, with no way to get back home, and then put a collar and chain around their necks and shackle them up in the hay shack out back. Then we'd see some real justice.

It's called Australia, and they did pretty well for themselves.
    darling, the moment I laid eyes on you I knew my ramblin' days were through
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's called Australia, and they did pretty well for themselves.

An island of banished white criminals or something?
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ An island of banished white criminals or something?

Egg Zack Lee
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I would like to see white men kidnapped and shoved into a giant ship and taken thousands of miles away against their will to a strange land, with no way to get back home, and then put a collar and chain around their necks and shackle them up in the hay shack out back. Then we'd see some real justice.

In 20 years it’d be a thriving metropolis and a world power with a top 5 gdp 👍🏻
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Archer513 In 20 years it’d be a thriving metropolis and a world power with a top 5 gdp 👍🏻

full of bogans that stick their thumbs in COCKodiles buttholes and screw kangaroos
    Sooo... aldra is a criminal??
    Heart as true, eyes as blue, and his smile as wide as a western sky
    Her thighs are like the night sky , da sky itches
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Her thighs are like the night sky , da sky itches

Let's ride into the sunset together, stirrup to stirrup, side by side... When the day is through, I'll be here with you into the sunset we will ride
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's called Australia, and they did pretty well for themselves.

they dont even have freedom to bear pocket knives and play uncensored video games.

theyre the whitemens singapore.
Jump to Top