User Controls

Are there any people here who are well adjusted

Folks?
    I thought you were leaving.
    Well-adjusted in what aspect?
    Originally posted by Average Jane Well-adjusted in what aspect?

Dressing to the right.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Dressing to the right.

Wouldn’t anywhere out of reach from the zipper be considered “well adjusted”? Or does OP not have that problem?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I'm adjusting my alcohol in my blood right now.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I like to imagine I am but pretty sure I have some mental health problems.
    yup today I woke up early to take out the garbage and went to get groceries (bought like 10 freezer pizzas carried them home like an arabian camel lel)

THERE WAS A SALE OKAY

I had a can of corned beef hash for $6 but found another one on sale for $4 so got that. Also spotted a coffee creamer TURTLES flavor and uhhhhhhh something else what was it... beef patties... uhhh... i dont remember but i'm sure if I walked around I would.,. maybe the hot dogs idk they had a good deals

im trying to spend lexs money on fast food (it's not even that fast) the only "FAST" food I want is breakie from the local diner. I am trying to go out more and get exposed to covid (non vaxxed)

yeah I might have a TRANNY girlfriend who doesnt ever go outside but shes a good girl, girls should not leave the house IMHO I just bring her food and look at her ass. Need to get a job I am trying to be normal, have been normal before. DRUGS DO NOT DISCREDIT A MOVEMENT just because I did a bunch of drugs doesnt mean i'm as fucked as most people just lived FAST AND HARD you and wariat and hiki and star nose don't get it YA DONT so don't think for one second you can get it

Jump to Top