User Controls

scrons war on bugs

im gonna get rid of all bugs before I die thats my plan

I GOT ANTS

this is the theme song of my army of bug killers

You think the CIA or FBI are bugging you?
    Yes
    WITH NANOBOTS AND ROBOTIC COCKROACHES
    bugs
    Until you meet the indestructible bug... the tardigrade... which can survive a complete global mass extinction event, walk away happy from gamma-ray bursts, waltz out of large meteorite impacts, bask in −272 °C (absolute zero) temperatures, scoff at temps of 300+ °F, resist pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, bathe in ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, survive the vacuum of outer space, and can go without food or water for more than 30 years.

the meth bug
    They thawed some tardigrades out from a hundred-million-year-old glacier and they were still able to reactivate their bodies.
    :O
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Until you meet the indestructible bug… the tardigrade.

Those fools are always late to their own funeral...
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ They thawed some tardigrades out from a hundred-million-year-old glacier and they were still able to reactivate their bodies.

How is that possible when the Earth is only 6,000 years old?

troll face goes here.
    ANTS ANTS ANTS

OH NO YOIU DIN"T GAS ALL THE INSECTS IN 2021 WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE AND NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED ALL HUMANS ARE DEAD OH GOD IT JUST BROKE THROUGH MY WALL TO EAT MY SUGAR AND NOW IT'S EATING ME AAHHH!H!!!!!!!
    Kev Space Nigga
    the methrat on welfare has bug infestations in his trashy apartment he never maintains
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How is that possible when the Earth is only 6,000 years old?

troll face goes here.

The human race is about 6,000 years old. The Earth and the animals are millions, perhaps billions, of years old.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The human race is about 6,000 years old. The Earth and the animals are millions, perhaps billions, of years old.

That's just how the simulation was programmed...it's only a week old.
    FUCK BUGS

" we ordered the vegan burger, and there was a big piece of bacon on it.."
Jump to Top