User Controls

Fona's War on Drugs

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Since becoming sober I have found I zero tolerance for druggies or people in the situation I was once in.
    I pass them with a snarl on my face and nasty words coming from under my breath.
    These people are disgusting to me and I want to chain them to trees and start fires at their feet to see if they feel anything.
    I was once addicted to drugs and homeless.
    You would find me holding a sign on the side of the road collecting money from people passing by in cars.
    Days were tough as hell back then and I would regularly walk over 20 miles a day going back and forth buying drugs and panhandling for more drugs.
    Life in an abandoned house was scary and uncomfortable.
    If I could I would buy enough booze to get plastered at night and pass out that way so I didn't stay up all night watching headlights beam in through the windows and freak me out.
    Might it be possible to help out someone who is in the situation I once was in?
    Sobriety met me at the bottom of a long painful fall off a bridge that resulted in a lengthy stay in a nursing home to recuperate.
    Im not looking to throw anyone off a bridge but perhaps there is another way I could get one of these poor souls to see a way into a better life and run with it.
    Pretty sure I have enough connections to get someone a bed in a rehab but the tricky part is getting them to take it.
    My target was once our own Roshambo but he has no shame, guilt or sense and is no longer a viable option for saving.
    Maybe Ill start with a bible and a bag of food for one of these people and try to build a report with them.
    Perhaps with time I can gain their trust and friendship and get them to agree to seek help.
    I know it sounds stupid but when someone is lost sometimes they just need someone to hold their hand.
    Especially when they have nothing and no one.
    Giving a little back would make me feel nice and I don't think I can get that glorifying myself in an NA/AA meeting.
    Boots on the ground chasing the homeless around in the hood with a lasso and beating them with suboxone sounds a little more my style.
    "Get in Billy, Im taking you to the methodone clinic you little bitch!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    you cant change the unwilling
    me too man fuck the dims
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    It’s easier for them to pull u off ur high horse than it is for u to get them up there with u... focus on yourself fona your barely out of the neck of the woods and 1 paycheck from disaster as I read ur threads
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse It’s easier for them to pull u off ur high horse than it is for u to get them up there with u… focus on yourself fona your barely out of the neck of the woods and 1 paycheck from disaster as I read ur threads

This is an excellent point.
    Still, there is always someone worse off than you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's not like the government is going to help or a billionaire.
    Idk i just drop off bags of 99 cent store food n shit. theyd prolly prefer meth money but beggars cant be choosers.

like a year ago i dropped off 1.25 lb of old ass shitty weed i had sitting in my closet next to a sleeping homeless dude. Wish i couldve seen him when he woke up.

Then again its LA so he prolly threw it out n then walked to the dispensary
    fuck dimz
    Jeff Houston
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Since becoming sober I have found I zero tolerance for druggies or people in the situation I was once in.
    I pass them with a snarl on my face and nasty words coming from under my breath.
    These people are disgusting to me and I want to chain them to trees and start fires at their feet to see if they feel anything.
    I was once addicted to drugs and homeless.
    You would find me holding a sign on the side of the road collecting money from people passing by in cars.
    Days were tough as hell back then and I would regularly walk over 20 miles a day going back and forth buying drugs and panhandling for more drugs.
    Life in an abandoned house was scary and uncomfortable.
    If I could I would buy enough booze to get plastered at night and pass out that way so I didn't stay up all night watching headlights beam in through the windows and freak me out.
    Might it be possible to help out someone who is in the situation I once was in?
    Sobriety met me at the bottom of a long painful fall off a bridge that resulted in a lengthy stay in a nursing home to recuperate.
    Im not looking to throw anyone off a bridge but perhaps there is another way I could get one of these poor souls to see a way into a better life and run with it.
    Pretty sure I have enough connections to get someone a bed in a rehab but the tricky part is getting them to take it.
    My target was once our own Roshambo but he has no shame, guilt or sense and is no longer a viable option for saving.
    Maybe Ill start with a bible and a bag of food for one of these people and try to build a report with them.
    Perhaps with time I can gain their trust and friendship and get them to agree to seek help.
    I know it sounds stupid but when someone is lost sometimes they just need someone to hold their hand.
    Especially when they have nothing and no one.
    Giving a little back would make me feel nice and I don't think I can get that glorifying myself in an NA/AA meeting.
    Boots on the ground chasing the homeless around in the hood with a lasso and beating them with suboxone sounds a little more my style.
    "Get in Billy, Im taking you to the methodone clinic you little bitch!"

Get off your high horse n get high..on horse?

Once a junkie always a junkie.

You'll be back, what are you going to say then?
    he's been clean for years get over yourself JEFF
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Jeff Get off your high horse n get high..on horse?

Once a junkie always a junkie.

You'll be back, what are you going to say then?

Why can nobody just... be chill? This isn't chill. OP isn't chill. Chill tf out. Damn.
    Originally posted by Meikai Why can nobody just… be chill? This isn't chill. OP isn't chill. Chill tf out. Damn.

You cut your balls off and grew hideous boobs.
    STFU about chill.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Fonaplats You cut your balls off and grew hideous boobs.
    STFU about chill.

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    The total loathing I felt for all the fucking retards I was hanging out to get shit like heroin and meth is what made me finally give up. Just wasn't fun anymore. Yeah you meet some cool people, some crazy people, but holy fuck 90% of your time is spent bored out of your mind with people that honestly should never have been born.
Jump to Top