User Controls

Not knowing is scary

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I have a lot in limbo right now.
    Also I changed out the sheets on my bed and these other sheets smell like camping.
    I don't know where these have been or what I did with them.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Come back to school with me fona I start end of this month
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Come back to school with me fona I start end of this month

What are we learning?
    General studies just grabbing my associates then moving to bigger school I got 1 semester after this of part time.. I had a lot done from years ago.. but I’m thinking either law or a science/chem/bio field something in a lab, preferably with chemistry or pharmacology but I like biology too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by RIPtotse General studies just grabbing my associates then moving to bigger school I got 1 semester after this of part time.. I had a lot done from years ago.. but I’m thinking either law or a science/chem/bio field something in a lab, preferably with chemistry or pharmacology but I like biology too

make a mef lab
    Ben there done that

I absolutely hate the meth scene and hate meth and all stims truly

Meth uses are notorious taddle tales

Look at our prisons it’s mostly full of meth users fr they do the most insane shit

It’s fucking crazy because they don’t even physically withdrawal they just go to sleep

Opiates are so much classier it’s insane

Droogs r bad though mmkay
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I have a lot in limbo right now.
    Also I changed out the sheets on my bed and these other sheets smell like camping.
    I don't know where these have been or what I did with them.

Buy a van, convert it, travel the country and document your journey on youtube, the people you meet, the things you see, the epiphanies you have, the road head you get.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
Jump to Top