User Controls

Vaccine Mandates

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Lots of corporations and municipalities are mandating vaccines as a condition of employment or access to services. Many people are affected by these mandates. How do you feel about this?
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    i gave up needles a while back and i dont intend on ever going back, especially not to inject bat venom
    MUH FREE MARKET INTERPRIZE BUSINESS HAVE PROPERTY TIGHTS IF UOU DONT LIKE IT THEN U CAN START YUORE OWN MULTINATIONAL CORPARATION LOL GOOD LUCK THO CUZ ULL BE DEAD FROM COVIX
    lol they gon fire me at some point but it doesnt matter because im going to become a cryptocurrency billionaire and give it all to my ppl while the world gets totally rekt
    Originally posted by Ajax Lots of corporations and municipalities are mandating vaccines as a condition of employment or access to services. Many people are affected by these mandates. How do you feel about this?

It's great to see such freedom exercised, the right of a company to freely set mandates as terms of employment and the freedom an employee has to choose what to do.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    STICK IT, dammit!

A bunch of big pricks afraid of a couple of little pricks thinking their right to be an asshole tops everyone else's right to exist without disease or early death.

This is not a personal privilege issue.

It is a national health issue that can only be won by national unity to get to herd immunity.

Your rights end when your actions (or lack of) put others in a hospital or a casket.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Absolutely disgusted by it all. Individuals who support this are asking, no, begging to be oppressed eventually.
    Originally posted by stl1 STICK IT, dammit!

A bunch of big pricks afraid of a couple of little pricks thinking their right to be an asshole tops everyone else's right to exist without disease or early death.

thats just as retarded as saying just because your affraid of vehicular accidents you want me to not drive and stay home for YOUR safety.

its like, NO.

if your affraid of the batflu, then its your perogative to go and get yourself vaxxed the shit out of. and once your vaxxed my vaxx status shall have no bearings, no effects, and no consequences on you and yiur health since you are already immune to the bat flu.

unless of course deep down in your heart you subconsciously know that the vaxx doesnt work and/or your too affraid to get your self vaxxed like you preached.
    "unless of course deep down in your heart you subconsciously know that the vaxx doesnt work"

This is starting to dawn on ppl.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee "unless of course deep down in your heart you subconsciously know that the vaxx doesnt work"

This is starting to dawn on ppl.

their only choice and savior is to double down and demand triple shots.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats just as retarded as saying just because your affraid of vehicular accidents you want me to not drive and stay home for YOUR safety.

its like, NO.

if your affraid of the batflu, then its your perogative to go and get yourself vaxxed the shit out of. and once your vaxxed my vaxx status shall have no bearings, no effects, and no consequences on you and yiur health since you are already immune to the bat flu.

unless of course deep down in your heart you subconsciously know that the vaxx doesnt work and/or your too affraid to get your self vaxxed like you preached.

You are such a moronic simpleton. The virus will continue to mutate until the vaccine will no longer work and stupid asses just like you will be the continuous cause of suffering and death.
    Refuse and then sue the commies. You will win.
    The vaccine didn't work from the beggining bc it's non sterilizing. The vaxxed are spreading it to other vaxxed. Even CDC admits vaccines aren't enough to reach "herd immunity".
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Source?
    Originally posted by stl1 You are such a moronic simpleton. The virus will continue to mutate until the vaccine will no longer work and stupid asses just like you will be the continuous cause of suffering and death.

yes, and consistent with evolutionary theory, the more it mutates the less lethal it will become to the point it will ended up being just another seasonal flu.

just like the garden variety of seasonal flus youve already have had all these while.

it is in the virus' best interest to keep their hosts healthy and out and about doing their bussinesses and spreading them to everyine they meet.

TL;DR : THE MORE THEY EVOLVE, OR "MUTATE" AS SCIENTIFICALLY ILLITERATED PEOPLE CALL IT, THE LESS HARMFUL THEY BECOME.
    Originally posted by stl1 Source?

CDC.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny their only choice and savior is to double down and demand triple shots.

Yup.
    And I wonder is your average joe aware of possibility of ADE? Have they even heard of ADE in the 1st place. What kind of (un)informed consent did they sign at time of the vaxx...
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Here is actual CDC information, not just something I pulled out of my ass:

The Hill
    CDC: Delta variant accounts for 93 percent of all infections
    Nathaniel Weixel

The delta variant accounts for at least 93 percent of all sequenced coronavirus in the U.S., according to estimates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

For the two-week period ending July 31, all the different lineages of the delta variant made up about 93 percent of cases that were sequenced.

In some parts of the country with low vaccination rates, especially the Midwest region that includes Kansas, Iowa and Missouri, the percentages are even higher.

Vaccination rates have been uneven across states, and only about half of all eligible people nationwide are fully vaccinated.

Just two weeks ago, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said the delta variant was responsible for 83 percent of all sequenced COVID-19 cases.

Health officials have described the latest stage of the coronavirus as a "pandemic of the unvaccinated" while emphasizing that those who have had their shots are relatively safe.

The Biden administration has called on Americans to get vaccinated for months before taking a more aggressive approach last week. President Biden announced that federal workers will have to either show proof of vaccination or go through regular COVID-19 testing.

Still, the rapid spread of the delta variant has led some major cities to reimpose mask mandates on everyone regardless of vaccination status, as a way to try to blunt the impact of the variant.

Instead of a mask mandate, New York City will require proof of vaccination for workers and customers who want to participate in indoor activities including dining in restaurants, working out in gyms and attending theater performances,
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Yup.
    And I wonder is your average joe aware of possibility of ADE? Have they even heard of ADE in the 1st place. What kind of (un)informed consent did they sign at time of the vaxx…

whats ADE.
Jump to Top