morphine makes me itchy
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I had co-codamol dis mornin
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wats dat
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Kev morphine makes me itchy

It's a pro-histamine. that's why.

it also knots your intestines up as well. you can't shit for days even after you stop taking it. then all at once.. Swooooosh. You poop your pants.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready It's a pro-histamine. that's why.

it also knots your intestines up as well. you can't shit for days even after you stop taking it. then all at once.. Swooooosh. You poop your pants.

i didnt even know that, i always thought that since pain (scratching) relieves itching, that doing the opposite of pain (pleasure) necessarily brings itchiness as a side effect but what the fuck did i know

heroin knotted up my stomach, thats for sure, but i did hear it makes you shit bricks too
    Originally posted by Kev i didnt even know that, i always thought that since pain (scratching) relieves itching, that doing the opposite of pain (pleasure) necessarily brings itchiness as a side effect but what the fuck did i know

heroin knotted up my stomach, thats for sure, but i did hear it makes you shit bricks too

I never did heroin. I only have taken whats prescribed and once, LSD, Once Cocaine, Once Meth (nearly died at ER) never did any of that shit again. once was enough. I did take mescaline once. and I didn't spit that out like the LSD I tried at age 14. I took the mesc about 6 months later. tripping balls playing pinball. I was talking to my bud (he got it for us) on the way back to my house. I felt like I was coming out of it (like sobering up) then I was talking to him and he just kept walking. was in his own trip. I was half a block from my house and he was gonna crash over (he was like family) and he just kept walking. dude lived like 4 fucking miles away and it was like 2am in the summer. LOL

then it hit me again. woke up on my steps outside when My mom came out and shook me at like 7am
    Kev Space Nigga
    what did lsd do for you? i took it around the same age and had a bad trip, cant understand why hippies loved it. meth and coke just gives me paranoid idiocy, i have enough of that when im sober.

i wonder if fent is like heroin without the nausea and without the itchiness of morphine?
    Last time I was in hospital the nurse said "Just say if you need any pain meds, you've been prescribed the good stuff"

I responded

"Thank you ma'am but no thanks, I don't need such filth in my body"
    I honestly denied morphine too but got it anyways. It suppresses my breathing. Such a shit feeling.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Last time I was in hospital the nurse said "Just say if you need any pain meds, you've been prescribed the good stuff"

I responded

"Thank you ma'am but no thanks, I don't need such filth in my body"

Originally posted by Kev what did lsd do for you? i took it around the same age and had a bad trip, cant understand why hippies loved it. meth and coke just gives me paranoid idiocy, i have enough of that when im sober.

i wonder if fent is like heroin without the nausea and without the itchiness of morphine?

I had a mild visual of rainbow colors like a movie fx. But they were tripping balls acting out their hallucinations. I ran home because I was afraid they might get violent or some shit.

I don't have the nature enjoying getting high. A tok3 or two of pot is ok. Sativa. And having a beer. I can tell u my mom's boyfriend who was basically a common law husband. His son was like a step brother and a big pothead and a house full of potheads throughout my teen years, always "hey hit this" but I wasn't into it. I didn't blaze non stop. I even quit for much of highschool because pot made me feel sick. Indigestion. Probably an allergy.

It's dopamine while I take anti dopamine's.
    Even coffee in my teen years made me feel sick. I drink it now because I'm tired all of the time. Since the late 90s. I got sick from mono (as the doctors claimed) but I was bit by a tick. I'm tired as fuck. Meds don't help since they calm you as well. However I stopped taking them for a month and slept more from depression.

But I was hyper as a kid.
    Kev Space Nigga
    coffee makes me sick now and anxious as fuck without any positives. i called rabbitdweeb a hopeless drug addict for his coffee guzzling and he got defensive, lmao.

i dont like dopaminergic shit either, dont know if its my ADD or what.

why were you bit by a tick? clean up your trashy whorefilled mansion, nigger
Jump to Top