User Controls

We haven't been on a date but she is carrying my child.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Her divorce will be finalized here in the coming months.
    I am hoping to take her on a date this weekend.
    Hopefully be married and living together before the baby comes.
    Been busy binge watching Teen Mom so I don't look like an idiot.
    Got to work more jobs and pay for all this Similac.
    TTYS
    Omar coming, OMARS COMIN YO!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I am pretty sure that so long as I do whatever Dan "the man" Conner would do in the TV series Roseanne that everything will work out just fine.
    He was a good dad I think.
    Now if you don't mind.

Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Omar coming, OMARS COMIN YO!

That's "Omar Theodore" dang it.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    good luck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Grasshopper, grasshopper, grasshopper...

get your shit together before involving yourself back into another stupid situation.

Damn, for a moment there, I thought your larger brain was actually starting to come on line.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    You better be trolling boy!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Nope.

Thought he was getting his act together and getting away from "mommy".

Just changing locations but with more responsibility he obviously is not ready to handle.

I wish he were.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Her divorce will be finalized here in the coming months.
    I am hoping to take her on a date this weekend.
    Hopefully be married and living together before the baby comes.
    Been busy binge watching Teen Mom so I don't look like an idiot.
    Got to work more jobs and pay for all this Similac.
    TTYS

Is this for real? or just a shit post? If they’re separated you can take her on a date prior to the divorce. What are you waiting for???? Many states require a person to be divorced X amount of months/time before they can get married again. Don’t rush into anything, are you sure it’s your kid?
    I am not trolling about this at all.
    She wouldn't let me take her on a date until now.
    And part of the deal with her getting pregnant is I owe her $10k for a Tummy Tuck and boob job after the kid no doubt destroys that pussy. "Good job son."
    It was MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING and Rabbitweed who gave me the idea of becoming a father.
    MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING just goes on and on about how he wants to settle down and have a baby with groceries girl and Rabbitweed had been saying the same shit with his girlfriend so I decided why not prove how much better than them I am by beating them to the punch.
    Im not too worried about anything as my baby momma already has one kiddo and she seems to take care of her pretty dang well.
    Like I said, I have watched a good bit of Teen Mom during the pandemic and I'm pretty sure I will be a good mom too.
    I never thought I would find someone right but then along came this German loving, black people hating, sex addict into my life and I have never never been happier.
    Also, she makes more money than me :)

Look fuys, I counted yesterday and I am 31 years old. The time is right. I can feel it in my balls.
    Anyways, I am taking her out to sushi and to see Space Jam 2 this weekend.
    This is forever love.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]

Also we both like clowns.
    She is into ICP and I am into the kind that jumps into a barrel to avoid being tramples by pissed off cows.
    We have a lot in common.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Nigga you done fucked up now
    Kev Space Nigga
    have fun on the plantation, cuck
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im having the best time.
    Fuck you haters.
    Imagine giving 2 people hepatitis at the same time and ome of them is your daughter
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Say bye bye to all your free time and money for the next 18 years and congratulations on bringing another being to this earth without the physical means to support it.. u can barely handle yourself bro
    Omg I just read the icp part... bro.. I’m starting to regret thinking you were an alright dude... u need a stern sitting down and talking to.

You must come from lower middle class? Do you have any college education? How’s the apartment search?

U literally just put ur life on hardcore mode for no fucking reason fona wtf man control your penis.

Do not nut in icp bitches let alone get your penis anywhere near them this is basic science bro.. we all make mistakes but for fuck sake fona.

Edit: just thoroughly read the full posts and I retract my previous statements of endowment toward you fona and you indeed are dumb as a fucking box of rocks obviously.

You don’t have children because you “feel it in your balls”

You legit need smacked the fuck around now. Before wasn’t so bad because you were only perpetuating your shit hole life. Now you have literally brought another being here and for what? Your fucking pleasure? Think about that you sick fuck
    Dont worry bro its getting aborted in a month when he refuses to pony up $ for prenatal vitamins and she realizes the grave miscalculation shes made
    Casper always in clutch with the reassurances when I get angry 👍
Jump to Top