User Controls

AYYY what do u guys think of aliens? LMAO

Personally I believe that there is definitely other life in the universe. Statistically it makes sense. The statistics around us meeting are slimmer.

Wut u think boys?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFsRrD7E22M
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2XHaf8hksE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh I'm sure. We've probably been sent all sorts of signals but we're too primitive in our technological ability to receive/perceive them.
    I dont know much about aliens. But I do know this,
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh I'm sure. We've probably been sent all sorts of signals but we're too primitive in our technological ability to receive/perceive them.

Do you think the WOW! signal was extraterrestrial? Or that the findings of odd happenings in deep space indicate intelligent extraterrestrial origin? I mean I agree its entirely possible that there are signals all over but I also think it is foolish to interpret every unexplained instance of equiptment acting oddly as alien phenomenon.

I guess at what point, just short of a UFO landing on the whitehouse lawn, do you say "This is a clear signal of intelligent life originating outside of our little blue marble"?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's a good question. I mean, I'd just like to hear some audio that is distinctly some type of alien language or at least has a pattern indicative of formal speech or communication. I mean, its tricky because an advanced life form able to send such transmissions might likely not grasp the concept of how we would be able to receive them, so as mentioned there could be thousands of these signals flying around us while we sit completely unaware.

At the same time, you'd think, statistically, that one of these aliens would be smart enough to communicate with us. So I don't know if it's simply a matter of distance.
    I think the easiest way (or what I would do to make it clear that we are here) is find a very bright star and build a sort of disk that can cover its light from going in a certian direction. The disk would be programmed to complete a certian pattern to give the star an abnormal blink pattern.

This seems like a clear enough sign to at least warrant heavy search of that area of space. Probably have the disk project some sort of radio waves or something that would be recieved by anyone with the right equiptment.

Of course this is assuming that whatever life form we are searching for has evolved in a way that makes their reception and interest in the initial blinking of the star irregular itself.

I dunno man. I just like talking about aliens and shit.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    &^It won't happen soon, the closest star is 4 light years away.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Why sunlight makes everything emit light so we can see them so clearly?

Cus sunlight is like alternating electricity. It makes atoms vibrate, makes atoms force field changing direction.

After you understood this, every time people talk about photon, you'll feel sad and funny.

You time traveled to the future already.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If one of these fucking aliens would put a mirror in their window...
    If they are real there would be no way to hide it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I believe there has to be some form of life beyond Earth. I'd say it would be more likely to find microbial life than intelligent life. But as has been discussed, even if there were intelligent life they would still have to have an interest in being found. Or at least has some sort of technology that we would be able to observe from here on Earth, like a Dyson's sphere, or a Dyson's swarm which would lead to a shit load of infrared coming from a particular star system or irregular blinking in case of a Dyson's swarm.

Also, perhaps our notion that life can only be water based is wrong. The reason why water is good for life is because it is an excellent solvent. Of course it's not the only solvent in existence, so perhaps life could exist on a planet with an abundance of some other type of solvent.
    I would post an article about aliens on Jupiters moon but google chrome mobile seems to have done away with the URL in place of a floating box that tells you the site name and an "X" and when you push the X is closes the article and goes back to google.

You can find it searching "Jupiter moon aliens" from September 2016
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I think that aliens are real but not in the traditional sense most people believe them too be such as lil green men from miles away
    plus if you can see the moon/ shooting stars wouldn't you at least be able to see an alien space ship coming to earth to land when its like at least 40 miles from our surface?

, I believe they are actually fallen angels and pan dimensional beings.

I do believe in ufos for sure, thats a given those are real

What was that Aspergic British dude called who hacked into NASA and found evidence of some type of huge conspiracy involving secret space travel
    Originally posted by reject What was that Aspergic British dude called who hacked into NASA and found evidence of some type of huge conspiracy involving secret space travel

That was a hoax.
    Originally posted by Sophie That was a hoax.

yes, it was a hoax but space travel is extremely common but thats actually one of the mediocre forms of travel.

I don't mention this often to people because it would make me sound crazier than I already am, but several years ago I woke up and there was this big long coffin shaped object standing at the side of my bed with red eyes just staring at me, I didn't say anything or even move, I just looked back at it and it did the same for who knows how long, I couldn't tell.

But in the morning I was thinking about the experience and I kept thinking of the word "obelisk" over and over and over.
    And a few years after that I saw the movie 2001 space oddessy and the scene where the monkeys dance around an obsidian obelisk oddessy rang a bell with me.

For all I know that could have been my grandfather coming to check up on me from a different time before he died.

I've never been the same since

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-17T16:56:42.001564+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yes, it was a hoax but space travel is extremely common but thats actually one of the mediocre forms of travel.

I don't mention this often to people because it would make me sound crazier than I already am, but several years ago I woke up and there was this big long coffin shaped object standing at the side of my bed with red eyes just staring at me, I didn't say anything or even move, I just looked back at it and it did the same for who knows how long, I couldn't tell.

But in the morning I was thinking about the experience and I kept thinking of the word "obelisk" over and over and over.
    And a few years after that I saw the movie 2001 space oddessy and the scene where the monkeys dance around an obsidian obelisk oddessy rang a bell with me.

For all I know that could have been my grandfather coming to check up on me from a different time before he died.

I've never been the same since

I am going to go out on a limb here and say I believe you saw what you said you did, but that more than likely had to do more with sleep paralysis than aliens.
    Originally posted by Sophie I am going to go out on a limb here and say I believe you saw what you said you did, but that more than likely had to do more with sleep paralysis than aliens.

I figured you'd say that, but I believe that youre more susceptible to certain entities while in that state of sleep (different brain wavves that put you on different planes, how do you explain out of body experiences?), or that maybe even aliens make you paralyzed with their advanced technology.

remember people used to think the earth was flat, now scientist think the moon is hallow, theories change and re-arrange errr day \

I once saw my body being loaded into an ambulance, and I was so far from my body that I was at least 30 feet above my building (id never seen the roof of my building before) you are not your body, entirely

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-17T17:04:46.262449+00:00
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Life arising on any planet seems pretty slim, just thinking about the mechanics of it. Like as far as we can tell it's happened exactly once on earth in what google tells me is 4.6 billion years which is a reasonable fraction of the life of the whole universe and as we can see high technology poses a lot of existential risks. IDK, I'm not going to try and plug in numbers because I'm sure someone else has, better, but several of the coefficients in the drake equation seem pretty pessimistically small to me.
Jump to Top