User Controls

Wariat is a bitch nigger that reports people on the internet

Who dis
    I reported him on twitter I sent them this exactly

"yes thojs accputn is invivo,efe in hatraddsment and ao jpwa pmtramphone iaw rwqUE ATITSA A33mc pompoa thanks"

he will be off twitter within the hour
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    KILL KILL KILL
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I would give that bastard a couple 10 strips and watch him forget who the fuck he is then drop him off somewhere no one knows him with a chomo tat on his forehead
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Id just run him down with a car and back up over him a few times for good measure.
    I hope everyone realizes that NIS has been repeatedly censored by a fucking child molester.
    Why the fuck do we continue to let him post here?
    Do we really need to accept everybody?
    Throw him and the black girl out of the club.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I need the black girl here tho.. she is my black friend
    Originally posted by POLECAT I need the black girl here tho.. she is my black friend

Ill buy you a new one straight off the boat.
    No thank you, I like the one I have
    Originally posted by POLECAT No thank you, I like the one I have

At least throw some primer on her and fix that dermal disease she has going on.
    nope I like her just as she is so leave her the fuck out of this or I'm not giving you painting advice anymore and you can stay a slave
    Originally posted by POLECAT nope I like her just as she is so leave her the fuck out of this or I'm not giving you painting advice anymore and you can stay a slave
    I point my pole toward white women but to each their own.
    I DIDNT SAY I WOULD FUCK HER
Jump to Top