User Controls

So this is white national racist shit site?

I have read many threads throughout this site and shocked the hate for jedi people here.

I have no kind words for any of you. Please make advancement for your guards sake.
    Not everyone here sucks, just sayin’
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Originally posted by lockedin shut the fuck up

Also, this.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I absolutely abhor anti-semitism and anti-zionism (which is the same thing). I have received assurances that the ADL is actively working with the site administration to clean the site up and ban any members who promote hate, as well as produce a comprehensive set of community guidelines aimed at targeting toxicity and extremism, as well as a implement a robust and state of the art AI based content moderation infrastructure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    whats a jedi
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood whats a jedi

I don't know. I typed jedi and maybe auto correct make bad replacement
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    His midi-chlorian count is off the chart. Only master yoda has numbers like that.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse His midi-chlorian count is off the chart. Only master yoda has numbers like that.

hes too old tho and the council of jedis dont want old boys.

they want young and tender boys.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Yoodin Vices I don't know. I typed jedi and maybe auto correct make bad replacement

are you high
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Is Jedi a racist dogwhistle?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny hes too old tho and the council of jedis dont want old boys.

they want young and tender boys.

Oh fuck ur right

Fuuuuuiuuuck

I never realized the Jedi counsel were chomos noooooooooooooooo
    wuts a jedi fuys?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood wuts a jedi fuys?

They're the religious nuts who run the universe.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Yoodin Vices I have read many threads throughout this site and shocked the hate for jedi people here.

I have no kind words for any of you. Please make advancement for your guards sake.

Kill yourself
    greta says only otakumen incel basement virgins that hate the environment and only love marvel and star wars watch dat shit idk fezzy
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    im half jedi half nazi
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]

Grooveee man.
    wuts ajedi fuys]
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    This site is a safe space for jedi and sith alike
Jump to Top