User Controls

In case you've been living under a rock ChrisChan says she's been fucking her mom with her penis

Donald Trump Black Hole
    https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chris-chan-incest-leak-chris-has-been-removed-from-14-branchland-court.96559/#post-9566190
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    oh wow, that is yucky

I heard about it the other day but didn't see the messages
    this is an extremely autistic mtf tranny and his 80 year old mother
    did he rape his mum lol I kinda thought that might happen some day JEEZ NOT BORB

this is like that time sploo raped his mom

lol milk bone
    wtf is chris chan ?
    i have been living under a rock jesus fucking christ I follow the COMMODORE GODDESS OF THE DIMENSIONAL MERGE on twitter but this is the first i'm hearing of this

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny wtf is chris chan ?

Originally posted by aldra lol milk bone

he gave borb a milk bone alright
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Chris-chan
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    People on Reddit care more about him being called he than they do about him being an incestuous rapist elder abuser
    This rare footage of MiSS CHRISTENE CHANDLER CPU COMMODORE GODDESS OF THE DIMENSIONAL MERGE when she was "normal"

AND THEN THAT ONE FATEFUL DAY SHE RECEIVED A POWERFUL ELECTRIC SHOCK FROM TOUCHING A GAME CONSOLE AND WAS CONTACTED BY SONNY AND ROSSEE FROM DIMENSION C418 AND SHE WAS AWOKEN AS A CPU GODDESS OF THE COMMODORE CONSOLES

I had lived a long, trying and mentally and emotionally enduring life, made my own progress, recovery and whatnot. Me! A half-Sonichu individual of this Earth 1218; destined to be a console patron unit! I has a number of my own powers that I am still learning about. Come June: I hook up my Commodore 64 console to the Commodore monitor and all; Put my hands on the console, absorb that share of energy; Scarlet enters my life and memories! It was, wow! I saw these flashes from her life; she spoke to me; we talked. I accepted her memories and responsibilities. Now, I am CPU Blue Heart of Comma AND CWCville. I still am Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu; I continue to treat others with kindness, and being chill and good to talk with and be around.

AND WITH THE POWER OF HER MEDALLION AND AMNYFEST RING SHE IS GOING TO BRING UPON THE DIMENSIONAL MERGE WHERE ALL FICIONAL AND OC'S WILL MERGE WITH OUR DIMENSION 1218

Hey they should just leave him alone, there isn't any real proof and Christine is not a very reliable source of information. It could all be a lie

Stop taking my favorite tard who just wants to sit at home and play with legos and turning him into a fucking marionette for your bullshit power fantasies.

oh wait I didn't say that

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    What in the living fuck is happening in this world.. I mean come on... like how do you even think of something like that... I feel bad even just hearing about this fucking mess I mean what the fuck
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i have been living under a rock jesus fucking christ I follow the COMMODORE GODDESS OF THE DIMENSIONAL MERGE on twitter but this is the first i'm hearing of this

he gave borb a milk bone alright

Originally posted by aldra https://encyclopediadramatica.online/Chris-chan

this is actually quite sad.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    blaster master victim of incest
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Dude needs to be locked up for sure
    Kev Space Nigga
    damn, someone beat me to it.

i ignored this nutjob for the past decade because i felt sorry for his handicapped ass but this is straight up sick.

i hope he ends up in a nut ward.
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
Jump to Top