User Controls

Doing hardcore psychedelics and realizing everything is a lie

Fuck the government man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I dunno I never really got that, I felt more integrated into the world around me and can see the background processes much easier, everything makes sense.

I dont see a lie, I see an active moving system, a living creature.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The lie is that it is not a moving living system. I definitely see the life of space and the pulse of time when I trip. But that is why people see it as "dangerous". Leary, McKenna, Wilson all said these things were "hidden" because they could open up people to how silly their part in the universal system really is which would take them out of the system constructed by man for his own means.

Everything just seems so wreked up right now.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're a lie. Rectify this.
    Originally posted by mmQ You're a lie. Rectify this.

Good food for thought.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    everthing is a trut
    Also Wtf is a "hardcore" psychedelic?. Either its a tryptamine or its not. Labelling it as hardcore makes me less believe you took something legit.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Also Wtf is a "hardcore" psychedelic?. Either its a tryptamine or its not. Labelling it as hardcore makes me less believe you took something legit.

DPT/DMT/DiPT?

Also things like 2c-b/i are like lightweight psychedelics so I guess traditional psychedelics could be considered "hardcore" compared to those. Also there are phenethylamines that are psychedelics too.
    The only thing I would consider a hardcore psychedelic is Mescaline.

It was the most painful trip of my entire life, not only did I vomit everything inside my body and Soul but I was in pain for 10 hours.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My dad went to a few tribal deals where they ate peyote and cleansed themselves. He also mentioned the prevalent vomiting which was said to be the cleansing, releasing of the bad juju.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump The only thing I would consider a hardcore psychedelic is Mescaline.

It was the most painful trip of my entire life, not only did I vomit everything inside my body and Soul but I was in pain for 10 hours.

Mescaline is super boring to me even in high doses. I get tripped out as fuck but it has no "substance" like acid does.

Also I heard IV 4-aco-dmt is absolutely insane.
    Yeah that's a good way to describe it. I was in a really crazy headspace though I could talk to plants and they talk back
    bling bling Dark Matter
    spend 3000 hours meditatin in pitch blaccness and u will reveal more powerfiul than any drug
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Also Wtf is a "hardcore" psychedelic?. Either its a tryptamine or its not. Labelling it as hardcore makes me less believe you took something legit.

I would say LSD is one of the hard ones or ALD-52. DMT is a pretty intense trip but short. Id still call it hard. You can judge for yourself what a "hardcore" psycedelic might be. And saying "lol its tryptamines" is kind of silly. I mean DMT and NMT have very different effects but are pretty similar still. MDMA can be soft at small doses but become hard at higher doses. Hell if you do meth for a week or two straight you will probably have a pretty trippy fuckin ride at the end. Ketamine could probably be hardcore too but I havent done it myself so I would have to try it before arriving at a verdict.

Anyway you are kind of a dick about other peoples drug use. I dont see it as my place to question anyone elses preferences or experience. Its just kinda faggy to be like "You probably took bullshit drugs" just to make yourself seem more "experienced" in drugs or something. And why would I give a shit if a methhead on the internet doesnt believe I took something legit? The experiences I have had with drugs are my experiences. I hold absolutely no value to the degree of legitimacy you hold to them.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    are u oynn alt
    no lad I am not.
    I just think there's no point labelling psychedelics as hardcore or not because its entirely subjective and not universal.

It seeds misinformation about drugs.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bassically if u gota be hardcoRE u gotta lIVE way hardcore bcus JESUs is its way hardcore if ygm fam
    Jesus works for the cartel smuggling cocaine.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I just think there's no point labelling psychedelics as hardcore or not because its entirely subjective and not universal.

It seeds misinformation about drugs.

I dont think it does. I see what you are saying as far as "hardcore" can be misconstrued to mean "dangerous" but you should understand (assuming you have experience with them) that there are drugs that hit harder than others. If your entire argument is against my wording then you are just being argumentative. Its also not very subjective. Substances generally have the same or similar effects on people. Therefore if you do LSD and talk to someone about it you will probably be able to find common themes. DMT is the same way. MDMA will make you feel euphoric. It is pretty universal though there are exceptions to the rule.

Basically what I am saying is that you again are just garbage posting and not actually sharing your experience with the drugs. Labeling something hardcore is not misinformation because some psycedelics are harder and others are softer. Of course it also has to do with dosing and other factors but to say generalizations about drugs cant be made is pretty moronic.

So how about instead of just being a bitch and saying "Oh dont call them hardcore, that offends my delicate understandings" you should be saying "Well I have done X, Y and Z and the effects of made me think this way of that way". Ya know, actually contribute instead of detracting for once.

Jump to Top