User Controls

A Beautiful Weekend for Bullshit

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Not very much exciting going on in my life today.
    It's 9am and Im just now drinking my coffee.
    I might head to my aunt's house ad work for a few hours.
    Really could give a fuck less about it at this point.
    Everything is taking wayy too damn long over there.
    The only time I get to work on it is after I spent all night working my job and Im so tired by then Im barely making much progress.
    Speaking of my job I signed up for a Sunday morning shift on top of my Sunday night shift so tomorrow is pretty much fucked.
    That leaves me with just today to have any fun and I'm only thinking about doing more work today.
    If you had asked me even 1 year ago if this was what I thought my life was going to be like I would have blown pot smoke in your face and laughed at you.
    Last night I was excited to spend some time with the boys and play some games but my eyes got heavy fast and I woke up on the couch to the annoying sounds of birds chirping.
    Tonight won't happen either with tomorrow's busy schedule.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm grateful that you hate ur life. The notion provides me strength and energy.
    Originally posted by WellHung I'm grateful that you hate ur life. The notion provides me strength and energy.

I never said I hated my life.
    It is just really weird Im doing this kind of stuff by choice.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I never said I hated my life.
    It is just really weird Im doing this kind of stuff by choice.

You don't have to say it for it to be true. Yes, you are doing it by choice because the alternative involves more pain and suffering. You are effective at self-preservation. Congratulations. ⚘👍
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Welcome to adulthood, grasshopper.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    today I am going to stow vt to buy a tacoma
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    tomorrow I'll probably be sitting inside while it continues to motherfucking RAIN more. 3 months of rain and I didn't get enough tacomas Yet. I need 6 to 10 of em to have enough loot to get through the winter and buy my new sled and have loot to ride 4000 miles on it

so far I have 4 tacoma's in the yard after today.. doubt I'll make enough to buy 4 more they sell fast at the price I buy them at so if you are not sitting on 3 g's when they hit CL ur shit out of luck,, as a matter of fact if you want to step in front of other buyers you have to pay a hundred bucks more than asking price just to get the attention of the person selling it or you have to wait your turn
    looks like you shouldn't have rocked the boat
    I went to my aunt's house and got a hell of a lot of garbage out and ready to go to the dump/curb for trash day.
    No where near finished cleaning it out yet.
    Hopefully another week and Ill have the majority of it emptied out and all that will be left is sweeping up the dirt and dust.
    Some how I have to move a bunch of big furniture and that might prolong this endeavor but if it just gets down to big pieces to move I can make an afternoon of that with a buddy.
    Also I grabbed 2 old crt monitors and an XP machine!
    Going to run to Walmart here after a shower and see if I can't pick up a couple cheapo clearance desks to set more computers up on.
    Soon Ill post pics and Hiki will need more Kleenex and Vaseline.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by POLECAT today I am going to stow vt to buy a tacoma

tacos are shit trucks
    Originally posted by cigreting tacos are shit trucks

they come with new frames for 2500 and zI put a few hundred into cleaning them up and get 5g's for them fast so go sukadik buddy if you don't love toyota tacomas, I make 10 to 20 g's a year off of them
    most days in traffic I am in a line of toyota's 2, 3 , 4 sometimes I count up to 7 toyota's in the line of traffic I'm in .

the one I got today is a shit box,, breaks shocks front and back gas tank has a hole in it windshield is cracked but I still gave 2500 for it because its got a green bed that matches my other tacoma.. and I'll be getting a parts tacoma next week with a new tank, good windshield and new shocks for a G so i''l strip it and fix the one I got today
    Originally posted by POLECAT most days in traffic I am in a line of toyota's 2, 3 , 4 sometimes I count up to 7 toyota's in the line of traffic I'm in .

the one I got today is a shit box,, breaks shocks front and back gas tank has a hole in it windshield is cracked but I still gave 2500 for it because its got a green bed that matches my other tacoma.. and I'll be getting a parts tacoma next week with a new tank, good windshield and new shocks for a G so i''l strip it and fix the one I got today

learn how to make technicals out of them for the comming niggerpocalypses.
    Originally posted by cigreting tacos are shit trucks

He started his own junkyard
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I got bored and went to work
    all because you don't know how to let an argument go now your life has become this instead of chilling on sunday while shell yells at you clean up your desk even though she keeps putting her letters and dumb paperwork all over it and wastes your weekend going garage sailing and buying useless shit at the thrift store
    that couch is going to be the focal point in ur new cardboard box house
    props my nigga
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 He started his own junkyard

minimum I'll get 4500 each for ones 2000 to 2004
    and 7500 for the 06
    so it doesn't qualify as junk yard yet,, now if they were ford's or chevy's or mazda's or anything but tacoma's it would be a junk yard
    Burn off $200 and hire two guys at $100/day to clean out the house.
Jump to Top