User Controls

Today I Learned the FBI Sent MLK Letters Telling Him to Kill Himself

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html

I dunno how I feel about this really. I mean it's pretty funny and I'm not a big fan of MLK in general, but it's pretty typical betabet degeneracy and abuse.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    But first, imagine it is 1963 and you walk outside to see your neighbor, Martin, leaving hastily on his way to do something. The speed of his leaving makes even the man across the street curious enough to ask.
    "Martin, where are you running off to again?"
    Dr. King turns to the man as his key unlocks the car door, and says, "Friend, look around you, can't you see the work that needs to be done?...and if so, how about coming along with me?"

"Ah, there you go again Martin," replies the man, "you worry too much about politics and the like. Things are going to workout...I mean, don't you watch television?...they say it all the time. Anyway, you are too radical for me...reading, truth searching, voting...let somebody else do all that work for rights and freedoms. Besides, doesn't your Bible teach that we are in the "end times," and things are like this because it's the way it's suppose to be?...You know, prophecy and all that."

Suddenly the phone rings indoors, for the man who had been speaking, and he announces. "Oh well, excuse me Rev, some of us have a life...later my brothers." And he trots off as Dr. King happens to look your way. "Excuse me friend, I notice you standing there...no doubt you heard the conversation? Listen," he opens the car door, "I am on my way to talk to a few folks gathered at the Lincoln Memorial...would you like to join us?"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    That is pretty funny.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra https://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html

I dunno how I feel about this really. I mean it's pretty funny and I'm not a big fan of MLK in general, but it's pretty typical betabet degeneracy and abuse.

but they weren't even wrong
    Reposting on facebook.
    This letter has a very amateur hypnotic vibe. It just tries to reinforce the idea that he is abnormal and an animal. Constantly framing his immanent doom and judgment until the end where one path to "salvation" is offered.

Makes sense though that they would use written word to try and implant a thought into someones mind. Feeble attempt but worth a try.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    nowadaeys they jus gave ppl the internet and let them typ it themselfs
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    www.oldtimeydocumentgenerator.com
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    The FBI belongs in the garbage.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Some good thredz, 2017 was "lit"
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling nowadaeys they jus gave ppl the internet and let them typ it themselfs

Jump to Top